The land of Ulthuan seems to have been built on tragedy. Some tragedies come from without, and are guided by neither malice nor whim. Others are manufactured and forced upon their victims like deadly poisons. The tale of the Brothers Blackcairn, Elthryril and Lothelryel, is one such tragedy. Lothelryel made a pact with Morathi to betray his brother, Elthryril. Using Morathi's magics, Lothelryel sought to take control of his line and follow Malekith. Yet it was Lothelryel who was deceived. The magic that would have imprisoned his brother entrapped both of them, even as their blades guaranteed their mutual destruction.
In places the rage and hatred of familial betrayal have seeped into the land, turning the sites of ancient struggles into magical wellsprings of dark power. Now a new battle erupts as Order and Destruction forces vie for control of the Blackcairn Estate.
This weekend the Battle at the Cairn will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Blood of the Black Cairn scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
-Alt Enter no longer can be used to toggle fullscreen. You must now use the options in the game client to change fullscreen. It is reccomended to run with "Use Fullscreen" disabled.
- As a note, there is a performance hit in borderless windowed (no frame, no fullscreen) regardless of OS. Fullscreen does not have this performance hit, but may result in crashes during gameplay if you alt-tab out of fullscreen mode and continue playing without restarting. Essentially, after changing resolution, restart your game completely.
See more info HERE
- You now need to get keep lord below 98% health to reset the keep safe timer.
- The fort reset timer and the time remaining of the siege is now displayed on the map.
- Fixed an error in defense calculations that resulted in too low defense contribution from WS / Initiative / Willpower stats (this has been broken for more than a year, but fixed now anyway).
- Implemented the "Delicate Work" PQ in Altdorf.
- Implemented the "Pale-Eye Hideout" & "Cult of the Feathered Coin" unlocks in Altdorf.
Greenskin Chapter 1
- Barge Sunties: The quest rewards have been corrected
- Carrot and Stick: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Stunties is fer Bashin': This quest line is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Stuffin''
- Gettin' Underfoot: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest line 'Stunties is fer Bashin'', and the quest rewards have been corrected
 The potion is now working