Recent Topics

Ads

Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rapzel

Re: Questions and Answers: Drop yours here!

Post#51 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Prior there's been talk about how you try to focus balance around warbands, lately there's been balance changes to address 1vs1 builds, can we keep expecting changes like this?

The recent change to the keeps in KV shows you have the power to alter models, is there any work being done with this to change the current maps?

Are there more scenarios that's being worked on or are you happy with the amount that exists now?

Will the ranked scenario, scenario pool be swapped for next season or what is your plan with that?

What are your ideas with the three remaining dungeons that have not been implemented yet?
Will they all be rank 40 or will there be a T1 dungeon e.g?

With the gear that's been promised being implemented for ORvR, fort and city what are your plans for scenario and PvE gear?
Last edited by Rapzel on Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
munky121

Post#52 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:41 pm

Have you guys thought about added a race to the existing races like the skaven?

Dragonkillerx

Post#53 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Hello
First ty for the great game.
Is it Possible To implement direct X12?

lyncher12

Post#54 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:48 pm

is there any plans to promote fighting outside of siege/defend meta? its very polarized between one warband or more gathering boxes and keep defense.

Haskr

Post#55 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:00 pm

Will single target dps zealots get some changes in the future?

Akalukz

Post#56 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Are there any serious plans to redo how ORvR Influence rewards are gained, currently the gear is extremely subpar and takes a long time to achieve?

Any plans to increase the speed of by which characters gain conqueror/vanquisher gear to be more competitive as a new level 40 player
-= Agony =-

Rajayali

Post#57 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:31 pm

Hey there, guys, really glad you keep this project going, I would like to ask about the cosmetics, are they being worked on, even if it is understandably low priority? Like making some of the Hammerer gear accessible to IBs, giving the Greatsword feathery hat to Knights and dedicated Chosen armor, etc, stuff like that.

Also, please gief to dwarf players the option to have the beard of Gotrek or Thorgrim, I understand that these are major lore characters but I do not think that matters at this point.

Starx

Post#58 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 pm

I find myself totally burned out on the game, I'd like to make alts but the progression on this server terms of leveling, PvE grind for wards doing outdated content, and RvR grind starting with forts totally crushes any enthusiasm I'd have for making one, and still playing the game. I don't even think id come back for LoTD because I dont even have the wards to use the gear even though both my characters are in full sov.

is there any plans to streamline progression in certain areas of the game?

Ads
Thorelson

Post#59 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 pm

What is your plan for the difficulty levels of future dungeons (LV/TOVL)? The current dungeons are trivial content and I would love to see the future dungeons provide a challenge like i remember from those of live where pugging without comms was almost impossible given the complexity of the fights.

BulletTea2

Post#60 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:55 pm

Any chance a higher importance on oRvR can return? Especially for single target dps classes forts and keeps are kind of boring (funnels). With a bigger importance on BOs these classes that do not shine in big funnel situations would have something to do and participate.

The game forces people that want to participate in smaller scale (<=24 vs 24) into big funnels since that is where the rewards are.

Also the rewards from RvR once your character reached Invader seem lackluster compared with the timeinvestment of city logging. Maybe something could be done to improve RvR rewards so it does not feel like a waste of time progression wise. Less than an hour of city, if its a win, yields me more progression than 5 hours+ of RvR.