Recent Topics

Ads

Lost in Limbo

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
cmsteel

Lost in Limbo

Post#1 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:47 am

Hello,

My Engineer Thalniir, while entering the Badlands on a Butchering Farming session was logged out of the game, yes I simple chose the flight master, and while loading into the Badlands the game logged me out... now I can not log him into the game at all. All my other characters are fine but my Engi is lost in limbo. He can not be logged into. When chosen, it tries to load Badlands but promptly pushes me back to the character selection screen.

Is The Badlands broken?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ads
cmsteel

Re: Lost in Limbo

Post#2 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:53 am

I just tried to get my IB into Badlands too and now he's in the same situation as my Engineer, which leads me to believe the server either needs to be restarted or Bandlands is truly the gates of limbo in which characters go to be lost forever :)

cmsteel

Post#3 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:04 am

All is well now.... logged a lowbie character in, flew to Chrace and logged out. Logged in the Engi and popped right in. "Gremlins I say"!!!!

xpander
Community Management

Post#4 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:55 am

does it quit after loading screen?

if you haven't tried yet.. when loading in with your engineer type /stuck twice into chat.. blindly.

enter /stuck enter /stuck enter
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos