Recent Topics

Ads

Two questions from a returning newbie

Let's talk about... everything else
marikelis47

Two questions from a returning newbie

Post#1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 am

I played when the game first came out, but I'm new to this version of the game. Two questions:

Is there an instant/quick level-up thing so I can RvR with everyone now or do I have to grind one out?

Is there only one server? I wanna make sure I'm playing where others are.

Bonus question, what kind of population is there when I do reach max? I've only seen two people in several hours of starting areas.

Thx.
Tweakbox Appvalley https://vlc.onl
Last edited by marikelis47 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Cobra81

Re: Two questions from a returning newbie

Post#2 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:54 am

1. You can do Scens from the start, from Lv1-15 is T1, T2+3 is Lv16-39 and T4 is Lv40
1a. O-RvR is T1, Lv1-15 and T2-T4 from Lv16-40, as a low level you get buffered to Lv48 until you reach Lv30 or Lv31 --> So you have to level your char up to Lv40, but that doesn´t take that long tbh. My brother and I played 4 evenings a week for 2-3h and it took us around 3 weeks to reach lv40.

2. There is only 1 Server yes.

3. 1´000 - 1´500, but you can check the numbers and faction ratio at this homepage and destro is heavily overpopulated.
Last edited by Cobra81 on Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

warlover

Post#3 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:57 am

First Question = no
Second Question = yes only one server
Bonus question = Depends on when you play can be Hundreds of peeps

Orgruk

Post#4 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:21 am

marikelis47 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 am I played when the game first came out, but I'm new to this version of the game. Two questions:

Is there an instant/quick level-up thing so I can RvR with everyone now or do I have to grind one out?

Bonus question, what kind of population is there when I do reach max? I've only seen two people in several hours of starting areas.
  1. Nope, old school leveling ;)
  2. Yep, just one.
  3. EU timezone : between 200 to 800 max players online but not all in RvR zones. Recently it's more close to 200 than 800. :cry:
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

space44

Post#5 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:35 pm

marikelis47 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 am I played when the game first came out, but I'm new to this version of the game. Two questions:

Thx.
no one ever quests in starting areas, best suggestion is to fly to a warcamp the first time you see a flight master which costs about 30 or 60 copper or if your on Order you can take a teleporter which is 100% free the moment you created your character to a warcamp
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

TanithScout

Post#6 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:20 pm

No quick levelling but iirc questing in your racial pairing gives double xp. However you can T4 RvR from r16 now.

One server, which is good even with crossrealming... always pop.

Have fun o/
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz