Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orks diserve love too.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Xico

Black Orks diserve love too.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Wings of Gork when? #LetBlackOrksFly
Any plans on showing Black Orks some love sometime soon, they are weak in terms of group support when compared to chosen (unless you just want to be a "WAAAGH" spamming bot), weak in AOE damage when compared to blackguard with monstrous ruin, also less survival with weaker debuffs than the chosen/blackguard. I know SM isn't the best in either situation either, but at least they do massive single target spirit damage and have more survival options like bubbles.
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Ads
Noslock

Re: Black Orks diserve love too.

Post#2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:15 pm

I dont know what kind of black orc you play but i dont feel weak in aoe damage or survival at all...If i could pick one thing to add to the current black orc class would be give back thc on 1h too.

kirraha

Post#3 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:18 pm

Blackork is prob best tank in it's own way. Pls, don't touch BO as it is. I love play it as both 2h and sbn <3

boomcat
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:21 pm

wait what xD BO is prob the strongest tank ever xD !!! i just logged back in to my BO.. and i can single handly tank all order in Eataine :P and im not even in Sov. and i can get 12k hp. so dont talk about they "sux" haha
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Drednes

Post#5 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 pm

why does everyone want the other 2 tanks on order and destro to be like ch and kobs
i know the auras are mandatory but come on leave the other tanks alone they all have their uses
and BO is not lacking in anything either you are fresh 16+ or are playing scens with 2h and getting stomped while getting yelled for not guarding anyone

Xico

Post#6 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:15 pm I dont know what kind of black orc you play but i dont feel weak in aoe damage or survival at all...If i could pick one thing to add to the current black orc class would be give back thc on 1h too.
i said weak aoe damage IN COMPARISON to monstruous ruin on BG, a non stop spam aoe ability that does equal if not more than "da big un" on bo. and in comparison to survival it is far less than either tank 2 hand spec

Xico

Post#7 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:48 pm

Drednes wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 pm why does everyone want the other 2 tanks on order and destro to be like ch and kobs
i know the auras are mandatory but come on leave the other tanks alone they all have their uses
and BO is not lacking in anything either you are fresh 16+ or are playing scens with 2h and getting stomped while getting yelled for not guarding anyone
i didnt say to nerf or make changes to chosen or kotbs, chill out kiddo, i made comparisons, why does noone in this forum understand the concept of a comparison lol.

Xico

Post#8 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:50 pm

boomcat wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:21 pm wait what xD BO is prob the strongest tank ever xD !!! i just logged back in to my BO.. and i can single handly tank all order in Eataine :P and im not even in Sov. and i can get 12k hp. so dont talk about they "sux" haha
noobhammer we all recognize your BO and all know this is a lie lmao xD but sure try to do a little /flex on forums :P hmu in game and i can prove any class can kill you in a 1v1 if played right (which i know 1v1 isnt the purpose of tanking but will prove the situation of survival)

Ads
Xico

Post#9 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:52 pm

kirraha wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:18 pm Blackork is prob best tank in it's own way. Pls, don't touch BO as it is. I love play it as both 2h and sbn <3
what aspect is it best at? i do love the playstyle ill agree, very fun and engaging when compared to chosen! :) but its just that its not rewarding

Drozen

Post#10 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:08 pm

give 'em a pink too too, Balancing/love at it's finest!
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber