Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Nishka
Suspended

Re: [SW] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#31 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Destros play the strongest faction, balance and number-wise, they have absolute abomination that SH is, another destro class got a pounce the recent patch, yet they keep whining.
Why wouldn't you despise those guys?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Wdova

Post#32 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Nishka wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm Destros play the strongest faction, balance and number-wise, they have absolute abomination that SH is, another destro class got a pounce the recent patch, yet they keep whining.
Why wouldn't you despise those guys?
That sound too much order biased statement if You ask me. Grass is always greener on oposite side.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

detrap

Post#33 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:44 pm

Sundowner wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:49 am
detrap wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:30 am
Sundowner wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:42 am

That detaunt tactic is really hilarious tho, on order kotbs has it, tank with lowest dmg in the whole game, on destro BG with good st damage, spammable outgoing HD and other tools to fight effectively against casters and healers. Having this skill on BG is very coherent it goes both with class identity (i.e. what he is supposed to do according to initial design) and how is synergizes with BGs other skills. On kotbs it is just thrown without any consideration of what effect it will have. Don't get me wrong I know this tactic is very niche, but on BG it can be used, while on kotbs it makes no sense.

Why are you even comparing the BG to the knight? The entire warband/realm does more damage with a knight around compared to a BG.
I am comparing tactic implementation, not knight and bg. Because BG can use this tactic, which synergizes well with good dmg and debuffs, while knight has no use of this tactic, because low st dmg it can't use it effectively. Hence, adding this tactic to the knight was meh.
The tactic has better use than the previous one it replaced.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#34 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:57 pm

I've let a lot of stuff slide for the sake of open discussion, but the premise of this thread is just blatant trolling and has provided no real value.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog