Recent Topics

Ads

(poll) What Dwarven class should I play?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: what class should I play?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:35 am

Engineer
10%
Runepriest
20%
Slayer
15%
Ironbreaker
56%
Total votes: 41

Glorian

Re: (poll) What Dwarven class should I play?

Post#11 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Haskr wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:08 am ok guys i tried ib to level 10 but i couldnt really get into him, i made a witch hunter now and its much fun again :D :P :)
Leveling an IB is a pain. But as said earlier you are needed for everything in the game and asked for in /5.
As a DPS you need to start beastlordgroups, any PVE thing or asking nicely to join a premade warband.

Ads
zulnam

Post#12 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 pm

Haskr wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:08 am ok guys i tried ib to level 10 but i couldnt really get into him, i made a witch hunter now and its much fun again :D :P :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A fitting conclusion. WH is ok.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

fabrizio3k

Post#13 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:13 pm

This multiplied by the whole order side

Martok

Post#14 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:21 pm

There should have been a selection for None Of The Above.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

kmark101

Post#15 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Classic order user journey :)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

CountTalabecland

Post#16 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 pm

Slayer

AoE melee DPS pressure is always needed and this is the only class on Order that can bring it atm. Tanking is not fun when you have no MDPS to guard.

No matter what you pick on Order, you will constantly struggle to carry the hordes of deadweight RDPS that bring nothing to the table except fleeing and dying to to GTDC.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Farrul

Post#17 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm

I know you said dwarves but as you are exploring other races mdps it seems. My vote goes to WL(White lion).

More durable and mobile(for catching & killing goblins) than the dwarven mdps/slayer thus more self-reliant.

At least 2 decent solo/small scale builds and a decent AoE build for cities/warbands/rvr. It's therefore the most versatile mdps order has to offer and will perform in all aspects of the game. Only downside is that the class is subject to a lot of changes, recently pounce was nerfed and it's quite weak now compared to previous version, also glaring pet issues.

As a slayer you're going to shine and be meta under organized conditions(guard/heal bots to unlock your true potential). WH you are not so desired in groups and will be forced adapt to a solo playstyle(Destro stealth class, WE is imho much deadlier than you, likewise Maruader is better than WL so general issue with the destro/order balance thus offtopic).

As a White lion you can enjoy all parts of the game with less friction than the other 2 imho.

nocturnalguest

Post#18 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:45 pm

This thread answers The Big Order Question just perfect.
@Haskr have your fun with other 13 WHs in city instance without healers and tanks m8. As a punishment for disobeying the "coin" flip.

Ads