Recent Topics

Ads

Analyzing Order

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Analyzing Order

Post#31 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 pm

Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:58 pm
emiliorv wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:53 pm
Destro winrate in cities was ALWAYS over 50% (except some puntual ones) =
Logic is for the logical.
Destro winrate being better is totally logic, normal and intended => all those cities with 8 engis+5wh+6SW+ random dont go nowhere...there are plenty of order instances like this..

Have said SEVERAL times => destro being overpopulated means that:
-CITY: You need to form full wb to get pop: even with 24 man i have missed cities if queued after the firsts 15 mins
-CITY: mostly soloq dont get pop
-SC: soloq last loooonger, if you are a solo dps youre really fcked...

So having a harder access to instanced content foced desro player to:
-Team up: to maximice the chances to pop in city and reduce wait times for SC
-Good comps: maximice the chances to win => when you miss too much cities for overpop you need to win when you are lucky to get a pop. same for SCs...you cant wait 30 mins for a pop to lose

is not that hard to understand...

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Post#32 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 pm

Naelar wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:07 pm
Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:42 pm
havartii wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:35 pm Here we go again, Order lobbyists want more destro nerfs. Who are they targeting this week? I think cities are a good example of general balance and synergies , top guilds against top guilds it comes down to group comp and leadership. This is been proven over and over.
is that why city records stopped happening once destro started to win too much?
No. The guy that was compiling the data took a break from the game. I haven't seen him on since late November.
Actually that is good to know. Thanks for the clarification, was there another thread that picked up the data?

Sponn
Suspended

Post#33 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:14 pm

emiliorv wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 pm
Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:58 pm
emiliorv wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:53 pm
Destro winrate in cities was ALWAYS over 50% (except some puntual ones) =
Logic is for the logical.
Destro winrate being better is totally logic, normal and intended => all those cities with 8 engis+5wh+6SW+ random dont go nowhere...there are plenty of order instances like this..

Have said SEVERAL times => destro being overpopulated means that:
-CITY: You need to form full wb to get pop: even with 24 man i have missed cities if queued after the firsts 15 mins
-CITY: mostly soloq dont get pop
-SC: soloq last loooonger, if you are a solo dps youre really fcked...

So having a harder access to instanced content foced desro player to:
-Team up: to maximice the chances to pop in city and reduce wait times for SC
-Good comps: maximice the chances to win => when you miss too much cities for overpop you need to win when you are lucky to get a pop. same for SCs...you cant wait 30 mins for a pop to lose

is not that hard to understand...
Logically that is why destro have a constant pop advantage right? Cause people just want to suffer? Not like humans are naturally drawn towards the path of least resistance, nope nope.

That is why I'm on destro right now, totally for the "this is harder" aspect lmao. No.

Again, logic is for the logical.

Imagine having to be Order right now and crutch on one dps class - slayer- to compete lmao. Glad we can just grab a random composition on destro and be more successful for sure.
Last edited by Sponn on Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Naelar

Post#34 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:14 pm

Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 pm
Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:42 pm

is that why city records stopped happening once destro started to win too much?
No. The guy that was compiling the data took a break from the game. I haven't seen him on since late November.
Actually that is good to know. Thanks for the clarification, was there another thread that picked up the data?
Not to my knowledge. He was initially compiling fort data, but started doing cities, too. For a while, I was sending him results of forts/cities I was in, in case he missed them. No idea what happened with him.

Sponn
Suspended

Post#35 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Naelar wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:14 pm
Sponn wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:12 pm

Not to my knowledge. He was initially compiling fort data, but started doing cities, too. For a while, I was sending him results of forts/cities I was in, in case he missed them. No idea what happened with him.
Well... shucks.

teiloh

Post#36 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:16 pm

p sure at this point, that emiliorv is really just one Cambridge Analytica type sockpuppet being paid in beans to lobby for Destro

Gotta admire the dedication. Currently using his tried and true tactics of derailing.

Rapzel

Post#37 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:18 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:54 pm I found the engi ranked I was talking about:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/942038209
around 1:06 it starts

Funniest thing is that even Gitrate commented at the beginning of it when talking about the engi he said " ... I mean ... we should win this" lol
What on earth are you talking about?

1. AoE spec with heal keg, in RANKED ofc he says he should win it since they have 2x cleanse for healdebuff with Thorbolt spamming AoE.
2. First kill happens 6 mins in, because one of the RPs RUN OUT OF GUARD RANGE.
3. Order heal setup is 2 RPs.
4. Destro has 4 careers with healing, there's a reason why their HP bars aren't moving, just like there's a reason why they don't KILL until RP messes up.
5. at 01:13:30 you also hear Ravz saying "WTF, I got randomly cannon smashed". Not the best use of a m3, when everyone is dead but you.
6. "1:14:11 pontefico: healer dc =(", no idea if he dc'd before or after the first death but do you think that looks like a fair game 5vs6 with 1 healer on Order?
7. Shiro later that stream goes in and says "Engi > Magus", I'll ask him for some of the city screens if you want to know how borked engi is when played well.

teiloh

Post#38 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:19 pm

Engi is not > Magus, only debatable single target/sniper spec.

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#39 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:21 pm

My analysis result = group up and your chances to win skyrocket.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Charon

Post#40 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Sorry all order and destro loyalist for interrupting your brawl.
And about devs and order/destro bla bla bla
-NO ONES CARES- (You may PM you and i can tell you why im so sure of that).
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)