Ads

We got balance problem? Really?

Let's talk about... everything else
duvalx

Re: We got balance problem? Really?

Post#41 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:11 pm
duvalx wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:47 pm
Stophy22 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:53 am I hope the day comes when we no longer see these threads.
it wont be long as most people are leaving order to play easy mode destro now.. wont be long and the population will be even more one sided , so all the moaning will stop when there is nothing left to fight or kill
For being so weak, the last city results were quite balanced.
Ofc it was a 4 or 5 star city right? Xrealming city loggers.... jesus how long have you been playing this game? and yes i think it was a draw not bad 1 draw or win in the last 20 or 30 cities .. perfectly balanced pal
given up trying to play the good guys!

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#42 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Morning city: 5 instances, 4 won by order.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Banjomissen

Post#43 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Wow a draw and a win.... that’s the second win since I returned back in January and the first draw.

Jinxypie

Post#44 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:59 pm

Banjomissen wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:29 pm Wow a draw and a win.... that’s the second win since I returned back in January and the first draw.
I heard they used the Destro secret advantage aka not queuing with other 20+ dps. Seems it works like charm!
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Fenris78

Post#45 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:50 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:11 pm For being so weak, the last city results were quite balanced.
We have 10% of the time city results happening as tie/very close victories. 90% of the time its 50-60% more instances won by Destru, so please dont bring one (very rare) outcome out of the hat to support your (obviously biased) PoV.

But you are right, this one city outcome was balanced, as opposite of pretty much all the time.

teiloh

Post#46 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:24 am

Panodil wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:45 am Kobs outgoing hd( not huge because not very likely you debuff more than one healer)
Order have one more PD, on engie its huge because alot of aoe on everyone.

I like the list.
KOBS outgoing heal debuff is almost never used because its range is so low (getting multiple healers with outgoing hd vs. getting the blob with incoming is very different)

You really only need 1 person to run PD regardless, maybe since they changed Napalm to be defendable again it might be a slight advantage in uptime vs. MSH.

Sulorie

Post#47 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:14 am

Fenris78 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:50 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:11 pm For being so weak, the last city results were quite balanced.
We have 10% of the time city results happening as tie/very close victories. 90% of the time its 50-60% more instances won by Destru, so please dont bring one (very rare) outcome out of the hat to support your (obviously biased) PoV.

But you are right, this one city outcome was balanced, as opposite of pretty much all the time.
This has hardly anything to do with bias. Anyone can see, that destro is winning more cities on a regular basis but then again I think we all know who throws more rdps into the queue.
Dying is no option.

Spellbound

Post#48 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:33 am

A lot of cities numbers are intentionally being skewed and many organized destro players are playing Order and it’s fairly noticeable. It happened when AoE Mara was reverted and Windblock fixed from stacking.

NA we’re seeing 65%+ Order w/ Destro either helping order until city or playing T3 NA time from a screenshot of region chatter I saw.

Our guild rerolled about 2.5g of us last week to destro just for NA destro choosing to play when population is broken to counter the destro playing Order just trying to make city happen and not oRvR.

Destro just won 7-1 for 4* Altdorf. So when they choose to play destro when it’s worth the stars, it’s not too difficult for >70% win rate.
Last edited by Spellbound on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#49 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:16 am

duvalx wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Ofc it was a 4 or 5 star city right? Xrealming city loggers.... jesus how long have you been playing this game?
So, in your opinion its ok/intended that xrealmers city loggers can win when playing order...but proper order players cant win playing order => i cant see how this is related to a balance problem.

Rapzel

Post#50 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:04 am

Spellbound wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:33 am A lot of cities numbers are intentionally being skewed and many organized destro players are playing Order and it’s fairly noticeable. It happened when AoE Mara was reverted and Windblock fixed from stacking.

NA we’re seeing 65%+ Order w/ Destro either helping order until city or playing T3 NA time from a screenshot of region chatter I saw.

Our guild rerolled about 2.5g of us last week to destro just for NA destro choosing to play when population is broken to counter the destro playing Order just trying to make city happen and not oRvR.

Destro just won 7-1 for 4* Altdorf. So when they choose to play destro when it’s worth the stars, it’s not too difficult for >70% win rate.
Morning EU/Late night NA, is obviously what we should balance around. All the super good players play at this time.