Recent Topics

Ads

Total lack of WH versatility

Let's talk about... everything else
TanithScout

Re: Total lack of WH versatility

Post#181 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:10 pm

kryss wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:52 pm IMHO I'd take the armor debuff over pounce any day of the week. Works great solo AND in WBs, where WH can expand his role as armor/ini/heal AOE debuffer - morale pumper/reducer and work well with slayers.

WAR/ROR has never recognized having secondary DPS to bolster primary DPS, only noting what the meta dps IS and adding more.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Ads
Whyumadbro

Post#182 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:22 pm

TanithScout wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:10 pm
kryss wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:52 pm IMHO I'd take the armor debuff over pounce any day of the week. Works great solo AND in WBs, where WH can expand his role as armor/ini/heal AOE debuffer - morale pumper/reducer and work well with slayers.

WAR/ROR has never recognized having secondary DPS to bolster primary DPS, only noting what the meta dps IS and adding more.
this idea is acutally pretty nice

Parallell86

Post#183 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:32 pm

Gurf wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:32 am Most good WB will take 1 WH into City. So you need to be one of the best WH to get that spot.
I'd say its about the same with WE. If you announce WE 76 LF CITY, you be the last person on earth to get an invite. More or less, if you dont have almost full sov you are not welcome.

Martok

Post#184 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:10 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:32 pmI'd say its about the same with WE. If you announce WE 76 LF CITY, you be the last person on earth to get an invite. More or less, if you dont have almost full sov you are not welcome.

The two most recent City instances participated in on my Witch Elf I solo-qued for, and we won both. So, it isn't completely hopeless.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

martholomew

Post#185 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:42 pm

Hi, OP!

Come sit in the corner with us Magi. We know how you feel.
Magus 40/78

Evilspinnre
Banned

Post#186 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:28 pm

Sure, give slayers chopa fasta as well
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp