Weekend Warfront: Return to Nordenwatch
The Norse continue to assault the rain-scoured coasts of Nordland. The Empire navy are doing a fair job of sinking their vessels before they can reach the shores, but enough get close enough to get their warriors onto the beaches. With control over Nordenwatch, the ruined fortress out in the bay, the defenders may be able to use its cannons to guard the sea.
The call to arms has gone out from Nordenwatch! This weekend, battle for control over the critical beachhead while enjoying a 50% bonus to your XP and renown gain! Defeat your enemies and hold the Lighthouse, Barracks and fortress for your side!
This weekend The Struggle of Nordenwatch will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Nordenwatch scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Complete all tasks to earn the title "Hero of Nordenwatch" for order or "Scourge of Nordenwatch" for destruction.
Realm versus Realm
- The previous changes to keep players in reserve have been disabled and scenarios will now be filled up with any archetypes available in the queue. So the pops should be faster, but the archetype composition might not be balanced.
- Earning a medal in a scenario now gives a small renown bonus as well. Medals are earned by getting top deathblows, damage, healing, protection or objective score on your realm.
- The renown tick for dropping off a bomb, flag or part in those types of scenarios has been increased.
- Added in hotfix: You can no longer capture the flag in ranked SCs if anyone is in combat. The flag mechanic is only meant to be used if a team surrenders or won't come out of spawn to fight.
- Added in hotfix: Black Crag Keep Central Ruins Objective now point gain over time has been reduced from 4 to 3.
Open World Campaign
- Now you need to fully secure flags for them to count towards zone locks. You need to take the flag and wait until the timer reaches zero. Previously you didn't need to wait for the timer.
The contribution system in forts has been revamped and now shares code with the city contribution system.
Instead of being a shared loot roll for both realms, it will be separate rolls for both realms, but with lesser bag types for the loosing side.
The number of bags have been increased significantly, especially the blue/green/white bag variants. Previously a full population fort would drop 40 bags in total, now a full fort will give 170 bags in total spread over both realms. This means that if you already have full invader, but you contribute enough in a fort you will have a much higher chance to win a bag that contains royal crests.
The base rewards for winning a fort is now 4 invader crests and the base reward for loosing is 1 invader crest, however both sides will get more loot bags than before if they contribute enough.
The renown tick for winning a fort has been reduced, but the kills in a fort will give more renown than before. Forts count as battlefield objectives for the Field of Glory buff now.
Opting out of bags is now supported in forts.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- Cleansing a DoT now counts as protection on scoreboards. The value is the remaining non-crit damage of the DoT.
A Group/Warband Scoreboard has been added. It works similarly to the scenario scoreboard, but will display stats for members of your current group or warband.
The stats are counted since the group was created, but can be reset by the group leader.
This works in any type of content, PvE, RvR, Scenarios etc.
If players leave the group they will be removed from the scoreboard after approximately 15 minutes unless they rejoin the group before then. So if you crash but rejoin within 15 minutes your score is kept.
To show the scoreboard, press the "Scenario Summary Window" keybind, while you are outside of a SC. It is ` by default.
Greenskin Chapter 14
- Sans Choppa: You will now have to recover Rorg's Choppa from Buri Veigrsson, and the quest rewards have been added
- Horn Heads: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Should have fixed the issue where unattackable npcs were no longer clickable.
 Celestial Corrupters and their Apprentices are now targetable and attackable
 You can once again interact with the Herdstone to trigger the ToK unlock
 The quest marker now displays both objectives
 The last step of "Horn Heads" now starts by using the Putrescent Tome, found on Khargon's corpse
 Fixed issue which stopped lower leveled players from doing damage on lords