Recent Topics

Ads

I would like to spend gold on more/better bank storage

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Omegus

I would like to spend gold on more/better bank storage

Post#1 » Fri May 21, 2021 9:46 pm

Hello.

I have a problem, and that problem is that I collect armour sets for the Zealot. I have lots of them and now I am running out of bank space. I have fully unlocked all 3 bank vault pages, and the armour sets I current own take up 2 full pages and there’s still a few sets I don’t have yet (damn you ranked scenarios!). The final bank page is a random hodgepodge of weapons, talismans, duplicate armour pieces for different talisman slots, novelty items, etc. I have lots of gold and no way of spending it on more/better storage space. I would like to change that.

There are two ideas I am proposing. One is simpler than the other, but IMO the more complex one is more interesting. Please note I said "simpler" and not "simple" - I'm not trying to make out these changes will be trivial. Both could actually be implemented together if you really wanted to.

1. More Bank Vault Tabs (simpler)

The simpler and more direct approach. Extra tabs that you have to pay gold to unlock (and unlock the rows). Works exactly like the normal tabs but there is more of them. If updating the bank vault UI is an issue, then perhaps having the Bank Vault NPC bring up a dialog box that lets you pick which set of tabs you want to open? If you picked “Set A” and it brings up the default three, “Set B” would bring up three new tabs, and so on. Transferring items between bank vault tab sets involve a bit of back and forth with the backpack but that is manageable.

Because I know what people are like, I again need to reiterate that I'm not asking for free storage; I want to spend my gold on more storage.

2. An Option To Pack Armour Sets Into A Single Item (more complex)

The idea: I can trade in X gold and a full set of armour (which take up many inventory slots) and receive a “packed” version of the set that takes up a single slot. All talismans that were in the packed items are lost. This packed set can be unpacked by the usual way of opening boxes (CTRL + right click?), at which point the packed item is removed and the individual pieces are put back in my inventory. If I want to pack it up again, I need to trade in all the pieces and X gold again.

Example: I trade in all 7 pieces of Invader’s Devotee’s Kit (Zealot Invader armour) and some gold, and in return I get a single "Packed Invader Devotee's Kit". If I want access to the items again, I can CTRL + right click on the "Packed Invader Devotee's Kit" item and it will be replaced with the individual armour pieces.

For some sets like Sentinel it would be useful to have two levels of packed armour: one with the ring and one without. Bloodlord would need this too (one with the cape and one without) as obtaining duplicates of some of the items is currently impossible.

TLDR

Please let me spend gold on more bank space and/or more efficient use of the existing bank space.

Thank you for reading.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
space44

Re: I would like to spend gold on more/better bank storage

Post#2 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:17 pm

more bank space would be nice.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

havartii

Post#3 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:24 pm

A lot of players open/start a personal guild for storage, just find/pay 5 people to help you start it and you have much much more storage.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

space44

Post#4 » Sat May 22, 2021 9:06 pm

havartii wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:24 pm A lot of players open/start a personal guild for storage, just find/pay 5 people to help you start it and you have much much more storage.
sometimes guild storage isnt enough either :p
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

havartii

Post#5 » Sat May 22, 2021 9:38 pm

If personal bank storage and a personal guild storage still are not enough??..You sir have a hording problem. (*note , you can have all your alts owing guilds infinity)
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

phononHYPE

Post#6 » Sun May 23, 2021 3:50 am

A lot of players have BOP items filling their bank, so private guilds are not an option.

I am +++ in favor of this, or some version thereof.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ainu

Post#7 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:49 am

I ask this on each Q & A session, but it always ignored. For people who likes to collect items, available vaults are extremely not enough, so yes, increasing vaults is needed.

Furthermore, the problem is even more complex than just personal vault. 2 bags for tokens are not enough too. Each large event adds at least 1 new token. I already had to destroy some old tokens because of lack of space. We already have more crest types than on live. And maybe warlord crests would be added in future.

As for personal guild used as additional vault, people offering it are incompetent (or even worse).
At first, most personal items are bind on puck up, so guild vault are absolutely useless in most cases.
At second, you must know that guild vault need to be increased for gold, cause you only get one row for free. Total opening for all guild vaults costs about 20k gold (!). Isn't it too much for 1 person who needs his own vaults?
At third, each guild vault requires a proper guild level. If you have a guild used as personal vault, you need 33 guild level to get access for all vaults. Prepare to spend few years as solo player before you get full space. You can get access for vaults earlier, but you must pay for this additional gold - so price become much more than 20k gold.
Eversong

Delegator

Post#8 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:43 am

An account vault would sure be nice. Something between the individual character vault (for BoP items especially) and the Guild Vault where you could put things like consumables (potions, dyes), crafting materials, and non-mound armor/weapons that any character might use.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:10 am

If this were possible we would have done it years ago. Haven't cracked this aspect of the client yet.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog