Black Orcs 2 weeks after "N" day

Let's talk about... everything else
Asderas27

Re: Black Orcs 2 weeks after "N" day

Post#11 » Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm

Duukar wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:31 pm
Asderas27 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:24 am Lmao. Enough said
This right here ladies and gentlemen is why tanks constantly get nerfed and shafted without reason.

This is all the effort another fellow tank main puts in to this discussion.

What does this even mean???
Mate, BO is completely fine and playable. It is not the stupid m4 every 1 min popping abomination it was. Yes the tactic they got for replacement of Waaagh is **** and not worth but it doesnt mean class is useless. You still have good tactics to spec into. People talking as if they were rotating Waaaaaghs perfectly which most of them werent. Ideal (Best case) destro wb setup will still be 4 chosen, 2/3 BOs and 2/1 BG as far as tanks go. Still got pump for faster M2 Bellow (which is a bigger issue in itself) or even join mbomb with M3. Most people playing tanks not even having proper buffheads setup and other stuff. Less complaining and more actual playing the game would help. Tank is role always needed. Very rarely will someone say no to a tank that it is usually because said tank is known pepe ( aoe rooting , aoe punting on cd , running out of guard range etc etc) and trust me i have seen far too many of these tanks.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Ads
TARDIONm

Post#12 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:03 pm

Black Orc really C tier tank now, its right. I have all 3 tanks for destro side and have SM and IB for order side and my BO with 85RR(my first main) and have all royal set useless now . Its so strong nerf xd, now BO its tin can and nothing more. We need more utility for group or mb good single target(with tactic in tank three now low distance and its useless punt now) punt how IB distance for example. ATM BO have colossal survive and 2 good skill(not in da face and rock aard) , other skills not needed if group have Chosen or BG and its sad xd . (all words before abouts snb). In 2h we have good dps how half good dps player, but we dont have utility for grou[ in 2h . Uselees now d,f,e tier in 2h xd (very bad).
FMJ

TARDIONm

Post#13 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:08 pm

1 good moment , but this moment nerfed too in last patchs. And its gives the advantage over other tanks only for the first 10-15 seconds after the start of the battle, then the advantage in the rapid accumulation of morale is inactive, and the morale itself is used once 1 minute 15-20 seconds with the best outcome, unlike other skills of other tanks.
FMJ

Goermsi

Post#14 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:19 pm

Duukar is speaking right from my soul ...and he's really not asking for any big changes.
I think his interest in keeping this character "in the game" is quite clear from his arguments. Why is he being ridiculed in this attempt?
Don't we all want a well-rounded portfolio of competitive characters in this game? A clear grievance is pointed out here, in detail and with down-to-earth suggestions and comprehensible, constructive criticism.

Shame on you who can only make your own point of view. Without your "opposing side" you would only be raiding public quests ...
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Goermsi

Post#15 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:25 pm

Aawwhh,and there is one thing I forgot to mention that must be emphasised here in all clarity...

This quote:
Duukar wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:37 am reduced access to CDR which was HUGE nerf to shaman healing and healing in general.
It shows how useless the shaman is, dependent on another class ... which has now also fallen victim to the "balance".

Two birds with one stone - really good.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

forsa

Post#16 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:28 pm

What does the "N" day stand for? "N" word? Is it cause BlackOrc or is black?

detrap

Post#17 » Mon May 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Goermsi wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:19 pm Duukar is speaking right from my soul ...and he's really not asking for any big changes.
I think his interest in keeping this character "in the game" is quite clear from his arguments. Why is he being ridiculed in this attempt?
Don't we all want a well-rounded portfolio of competitive characters in this game? A clear grievance is pointed out here, in detail and with down-to-earth suggestions and comprehensible, constructive criticism.

Shame on you who can only make your own point of view. Without your "opposing side" you would only be raiding public quests ...

I've made a long list of reasons to have a BO in party for Duukar to read, Duukar made a few valid points but the rest seem too demanding.

I would like to see the tactic that gives you two tiny punts not give immunities and be more useful interrupts.

Requests to have a single target big punt? 40% AoE snare? Why even bring more than one Blackguard to the warband then? It's sad seeing premade warbands on destro constantly being 5 Black Orcs, 2 Chosens and 1 Blackguard pre patch.

BO is fine for ranked, considering close fights come down to who has the better morale drop, which BO beats every other tank in that regard. Even a Snb BO in ranked is more useful than oher Snb tanks because of it.

If the warband really misses CDR atm, bring a Choppa. If you really miss CDR, make a post for BO and Choppa mains discussing why it would better to remove CDR from them and give it to BO, and what you would replace Chop Fasta with, and don't say rampage unless order get morale pump tactics and block channels on two tanks to compensate.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

mrmarmota

Post#18 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:03 pm

detrap wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:33 pm
Goermsi wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:19 pm Duukar is speaking right from my soul ...and he's really not asking for any big changes.

I've made a long list of reasons to have a BO in party for Duukar to read, Duukar made a few valid points but the rest seem too demanding.

I would like to see the tactic that gives you two tiny punts not give immunities and be more useful interrupts.

Requests to have a single target big punt? 40% AoE snare? Why even bring more than one Blackguard to the warband then? It's sad seeing premade warbands on destro constantly being 5 Black Orcs, 2 Chosens and 1 Blackguard pre patch.

BO is fine for ranked, considering close fights come down to who has the better morale drop, which BO beats every other tank in that regard. Even a Snb BO in ranked is more useful than oher Snb tanks because of it.

If the warband really misses CDR atm, bring a Choppa. If you really miss CDR, make a post for BO and Choppa mains discussing why it would better to remove CDR from them and give it to BO, and what you would replace Chop Fasta with, and don't say rampage unless order get morale pump tactics and block channels on two tanks to compensate.
lmao you're delusional, destro just got a huge nerf and order is pushing for empty zones, but you want more buffs for yourself for anything given to destro that would compensate the changes. Morale generation was equalized between the factions, which was a tactical advantage destro had, but order still has absurdly higher damage, yet you want more morale gen ? You don't even think about your demands, you just want **** for yourself. How you can demand block channels in exchange for rampage is beyond me, when rampage negates tanks.
The fact is, BO offers nothing particularly special, all they have is their morale pump, but what does that matter when order has the damage and engagements in city vs slayer/wl require 0 outplay on order because they can just mindlessly spam aoe in the frontline and kill everything before we even get our morale.
Guess the game isn't PVE enough for you.

Ads
Duukar

Post#19 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:28 am

Wow! Thank you so much. That felt good to hear. To be heard. Cheers!

CountTalabecland

Post#20 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:31 am

This is a really long post just to once again say “Order OP, plz nerf rampage.”

Destro is a broken record.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.