rrrutsss

Re: Your opinion on the Killboard

Post#21 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:37 am

Add most heals done ,most resses, most singel target healing

Ads
SuperStar

Post#22 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:03 am

I love the killboard. Greatest improvement in this game.

Maybe we can handle a healboard and a protection board too.

Lion1986

Post#23 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:29 am

if you are "scared" to play in PVP game, then the issue is you sir, not the game. game is called "WARhammer" for a reason, not "kiss simulator" xD

SmackdownNinja

Post#24 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:25 am

I think it is a really interesting idea for game modes such as cities and ranked SCs, however in its current iteration, it doesn't make sense to have it in a game like RoR. Its basically a KDR tracker, which makes sense in a shooter, but not RoR. Due to it only tracking kills, It also leaves out support classes, but I'd imagine this will be changed in the future. The killboard also encourages pug stomping/seal clubbing, due to only being about kills and kdr, and those are the easiest ways to do "well" on the killboard. I've also noticed that more players have started to play more passively during keeps and forts, not for sure if its linked to KB or not, just something I've seen during pushes.

There are few ways to help rectify these issues like having it apply only to modes that are more competitive by nature, such as cities, ranked, ect. Those modes provide a more even playing field, thus gives a more accurate view on a person's KD stats. Another option would be to do away with, "all time" kills/deaths and just have a monthly reset, with the top 10 people in kills, protection, or healing receiving rewards at the end of every month. That way you make both camps of people happy, and it becomes less about seal clubbing.

Overall, Dalen has done a fantastic job on it. You can tell its been well made, and made with heart put into it. I am excited to see how it evolves and changes over time, and hopefully some of these concerns that people have can be rectified in the near future!
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82