Recent Topics

Ads

Mark of Remarking proposal

Let's talk about... everything else
wachlarz

Mark of Remarking proposal

Post#1 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:00 pm

Hi all

Mark of Remarking is 10 m cd. Its give 80 toughnes and self rez. But i noticed it is very easy too remove. Its ok for other marks, but this one have 10m cd. What is yours opinion about this ? I want make proposal about this. Reduce cd or make it unremovable ? or its fine ?

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Mark of Remarking proposal

Post#2 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:37 pm

It is fine at the moment. If you don't want to get your rune/mark being shattered, you need to use it only at last moment, during the fight.

wachlarz

Post#3 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:55 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:37 pm It is fine at the moment. If you don't want to get your rune/mark being shattered, you need to use it only at last moment, during the fight.
So U wanna tell me dont heal just wait till 5% hp and use ? Great advice.

Dabbart

Post#4 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:13 pm

Actually, yes. Save the cast for when you might actually benefit from it. It's pretty rare that you'd want to rezz in the same place you died, without waiting awhile, and that wait will often be the time needed for someone to rezz you in a safe location. So hold the CD.

No one told you not to heal though... why would you not heal?

Same with your 50% reduced damage. Save it for when you don't have guard/detaunt, ie when you actually need it.

Be aware that your marks get Shattered first in combat, and reapply them as needed when you have spare GcD. Use that to help hide the more important stuff.

TLDR, yes you need to use your CDs when appropriate.

Also, it's Mark of Remaking. Not Remarking.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

wachlarz

Post#5 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:46 pm

Dabbart wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:13 pm Actually, yes. Save the cast for when you might actually benefit from it. It's pretty rare that you'd want to rezz in the same place you died, without waiting awhile, and that wait will often be the time needed for someone to rezz you in a safe location. So hold the CD.

Same with your 50% reduced damage. Save it for when you don't have guard/detaunt, ie when you actually need it.

Be aware that your marks get Shattered first in combat, and reapply them as needed when you have spare GcD. Use that to help hide the more important stuff.

I dont know when i will be focused by 2 bw and die. 50% reducet damage dont have 10m cd and i think cant be removeed.

Dabbart

Post#6 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:54 pm

It's a blessing. So yes it can be removed.

And you should. They will be using ignite and BB to setup their rotation.

Sounding more and more like a learn2play issue mate.

Edit: Handy trick to find who's targeting you, make sure to disable Sticky Targetting in the settings. Then, keep your offensive target clear by simply clicking on the ground. The next one who attacks you will then be your target, detaunt them if necessary.

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

wachlarz

Post#7 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:10 am

Dabbart wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:54 pm It's a blessing. So yes it can be removed.

And you should. They will be using ignite and BB to setup their rotation.

Sounding more and more like a learn2play issue mate.

Edit: Handy trick to find who's targeting you, make sure to disable Sticky Targetting in the settings. Then, keep your offensive target clear by simply clicking on the ground. The next one who attacks you will then be your target, detaunt them if necessary.
So for U its normal that skill have 10m cd and can be removed by skill that have 10 sec cd ? So this 80 toughnes is for nothing ?

Dabbart

Post#8 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:26 am

Well, the toughness doesn't stack with any ability bonus, so yes. It's generally useless depending on the group/pots you run.

Skills have CDs. Use them appropriately.

This server removes buffs/debuffs on a first on first off policy. Understand that, and stack/time your buffs/debuffs appropriately.

On this topic, I think the self rezz CD is appropriate. One Z/RP using it well means an entire WB can rezz after a wipe, or suicide dive from an awkward spot. It helps with small man roaming as well. Occasionally, it might be useful mid combat, but those occasions are rare, as I already covered.

Anything else?

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#9 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:30 am

wachlarz wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:46 pm
Dabbart wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:13 pm Actually, yes. Save the cast for when you might actually benefit from it. It's pretty rare that you'd want to rezz in the same place you died, without waiting awhile, and that wait will often be the time needed for someone to rezz you in a safe location. So hold the CD.

I dont know when i will be focused by 2 bw and die. 50% reducet damage dont have 10m cd and i think cant be removeed.
Walchlarz have 1000 % roght- its ridiculous to have 10 min cooldown on skill so easy cleansable. And all these "advices" just going straight to " join wb, dont do nothing else". This stagnation is
disgusting.

Plen

Post#10 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:05 am

wachlarz wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:46 pm

Well if you tracked BB/WOP on Enemy like any sane healer(not even just a healer i feel every archetype should track this.)then you would know exactly when you're being focused by 2 bw/sorc and potentially die.