Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked Season 6

Let's talk about... everything else
Haojin

Re: Ranked Season 6

Post#11 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:22 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:18 am delete ranked. failed experiment.
ranked leaderboard along with the killboard is one of the coolest things on ror.
failed part of solo ranked is; 6v6 is very individual dependant game mode which is totally oximoron of being "solo", especially on low playerbase. to make it work, people somehow unwillingly need to join "voice comms" by providing their real life phone numbers. not mentioning that griefers butchering games for a long time without any kind of moderation. also x faction teaming up is just a desparate attempt to make game mode alive, which is also absurd af (you automatically lose/win with certain matchups for example).

i'd honestly merge ranked with normal scenarios at this point and rename it "normal" ranked. for 6v6, i'd just increase rewards and keep it as it is.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#12 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:00 am

Isnt it ironic that Ranked "Leaders" got rid of half the population on the server and there are 66 pages of them going ape on people and telling other good riddance to them. Now those ranked players have left the game because of the population and not having fun anymore.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

space44

Post#13 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:05 am

cope.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Whyumadbro

Post#14 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:03 am

Emissary wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:00 am
Isnt it ironic that Ranked "Leaders" got rid of half the population on the server and there are 66 pages of them going ape on people and telling other good riddance to them. Now those ranked players have left the game because of the population and not having fun anymore.
you mean the memes that where made for people? or dude u mean the public rage about "bad" players?

Cardiff

Post#15 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Ok so looks like Season 6 starting in August 2023, anyone know if this year break in ranked was a planned decision by developers because of the changes to ability system, incoming balance patch etc or a decision by a non-dev who rage quit to ESO after losing a couple of games in Season 5?

Martok

Post#16 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:19 pm

Emissary wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:00 amIsnt it ironic that Ranked "Leaders" got rid of half the population on the server and there are 66 pages of them going ape on people and telling other good riddance to them. Now those ranked players have left the game because of the population and not having fun anymore.

Where is this thread of 66 pages? I would like to browse through it.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Azhag

Post#17 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:08 am

Please let it be a balance patch that happens soon.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#18 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:47 pm

Azhag wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:08 am Image

Not soon, still working on framework. There will be some disruptive changes before a proper balance patch if that'll work for you.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#19 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:28 pm

Azhag wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:08 am Image

balance patch in july 2023 :D

in the meantime some disruptive changes :)

chaos getting passive buffs.

needforsneed

Post#20 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:00 pm

who cares? there hasn't been a balance patch since season 3 and that was like one change. secrets also killed the gamemode allowing every box runner to get the armor