Recent Topics

Ads

Character stuck in the game (SOLVE)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ceithin

Character stuck in the game (SOLVE)

Post#1 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:19 pm

Hello,

This afternoon I had a weird crash and then I couldnt log back in the game with the same character I crashed.
I can play every other char but not this one.
On the character selection window, if I choose my zealot (Antamekh, the one I cant log in with) and press ther button play, this button become grey and im stuck on this screen.
My guildmates are telling me that my zealot is still connected in the game, when in fact I'm on another char.
I dont know what to do really.
I hope someone has an idea or solution to this.

Thanks for reading
Ceithin

EDIT : problem solved

Ads
wildwindblows

Re: Character stuck in the game (SOLVE)

Post#2 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:30 pm

Ceithin wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:19 pm Hello,

This afternoon I had a weird crash and then I couldnt log back in the game with the same character I crashed.
On the character selection window, if I choose my zealot (Antamekh, the one I cant log in with) and press ther button play, this button become grey and im stuck on this screen.
My guildmates are telling me that my zealot is still connected in the game, when in fact I'm on another char.

Thanks for reading
Ceithin

Can you please write how to solve it?

notrandomatall

Re: Character stuck in the game (SOLVE)

Post#3 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:38 am

wildwindblows wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:30 pm
Ceithin wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:19 pm Hello,

Thanks for reading
Ceithin

Can you please write how to solve it?
A game master needs to solve it when you can't press the "play" button. If you get in to the loading screen typing /stuck twice might fix it.