Weighting Live Event Progress

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tinkz
Posts: 35

Weighting Live Event Progress

Post#1 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:36 pm

I'm all for playing for the rewards and not getting them for free and I understand that the Capture and Hold the Central Ruins throughout the scenario is the "hardest" task of this weeks Live Event, but I think the weighting of such tasks should be looked at again. Currently, the task accounts for 60% of the progress while the remaining 3 tasks account for only about 40%.

The weighting should be the other way round Basic and Advanced Rewards should in my opinion make up 60% of the event and the "hard" task the remaining 40% to reach Elite Reward.

Image

Ads
User avatar
Scottx125
Posts: 588

Re: Weighting Live Event Progress

Post#2 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:58 pm

There shouldn't be any weight in my opinion, each task complete should represent a portion of the bar. So by my logic you should be 3/4 full and just past advanced.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
Image
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

User avatar
ekalime
Developer
Posts: 154

Re: Weighting Live Event Progress

Post#3 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:38 pm

Tinkz wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:36 pm I'm all for playing for the rewards and not getting them for free and I understand that the Capture and Hold the Central Ruins throughout the scenario is the "hardest" task of this weeks Live Event, but I think the weighting of such tasks should be looked at again. Currently, the task accounts for 60% of the progress while the remaining 3 tasks account for only about 40%.

The weighting should be the other way round Basic and Advanced Rewards should in my opinion make up 60% of the event and the "hard" task the remaining 40% to reach Elite Reward.

Image
I'll look into it

Tinkz
Posts: 35

Re: Weighting Live Event Progress

Post#4 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:22 pm

ekalime wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:38 pm

I'll look into it
Thank you!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests