Recent Topics

Ads

Allso beeing muted for 1 word.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Ashoris

Re: Allso beeing muted for 1 word.

Post#11 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:55 pm

i wrote " that was fkin stupid of us ;) " in SC chat with smiley and included me .. got me an 1 hour ban :)

Sometimes a system is not perfect but still ok ! :) could save you from more serious trouble !
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
SuperStar

Post#12 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:09 pm

I experience a lot of obscene abusive language. I have had my ideas attacked by these vile filthy mouths. And there have even been precedents of them attacking my person.

It's great that this is happening less and less, it's nice to be able to kill the order in a safe, friendly environment. Where no one is insulted.

I would like to suggest a tightening of 1 hour will not deter these uneducated emotion driven insulters.

24 hours would be more appropriate, and repeat offenders should be clamped down on more and more heavily.

In time, they would reflect and learn from where their benign behaviour has got them.

It would be good if the forum could be a friendlier, safer environment, here too The forum has been the target of some vile and vicious attacks that have been going on ever since.

Whyumadbro

Post#13 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:19 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:09 pm I experience a lot of obscene abusive language. I have had my ideas attacked by these vile filthy mouths. And there have even been precedents of them attacking my person.

It's great that this is happening less and less, it's nice to be able to kill the order in a safe, friendly environment. Where no one is insulted.

I would like to suggest a tightening of 1 hour will not deter these uneducated emotion driven insulters.

24 hours would be more appropriate, and repeat offenders should be clamped down on more and more heavily.

In time, they would reflect and learn from where their benign behaviour has got them.

It would be good if the forum could be a friendlier, safer environment, here too The forum has been the target of some vile and vicious attacks that have been going on ever since.
people are mean to me because my ideas are not good - ban the people for 24 hours pls :(((

use disc for shittalk @everyoneelse

SuperStar

Post#14 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:30 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:19 pm
SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:09 pm I experience a lot of obscene abusive language. I have had my ideas attacked by these vile filthy mouths. And there have even been precedents of them attacking my person.

people are mean to me because my ideas are not good - ban the people for 24 hours pls :(((

use disc for shittalk @everyoneelse
Ohh boy 😯 do you suffer the same problem?
This is nonsense..
How many of us?
How many silent victims?

We only have a lil bit difference my ideas are epic. All of them. And in spite of that these nimands attacked me.

I do not recommend you to sh..talk ever.
Be nice.
Be a gentleman.

Ohh i can talk about whats going on private discords. Contagious, hotbed of sin.

Now i know why the official discord mods ban everybody from disc. If you let these kind of ppl a lil bit space they will make disgusting chaos and anarchy and a lot of insulted sad ppl.

Hulgore
Suspended

Post#15 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:11 pm

the censorship on this server is worse than what you can get on any social media, which is telling about the mediocrity of the people who developed this automated system, and of the players who support it like the good fragile authoritarian cowards they are :

"I do not feel safe while playing video games",

and these people are telling you that you should "grow up". They have the reaction of a seven years old in elementary school who just heard a bad word their teacher forbidden the kids to tell, who then snitch to the teacher the person that is responsible for that. In real life they end up being segregated by the other kids, but later on the internet, as "full grown up adults", they can get their petty revenge while pretending acting for the sake of love and common good in their twisted orwelian inverted morality system

And wargrmnir obviously cannot miss an opportunity to illustrate the usual double-thinking of the little modern political commissar that he is : "thanks to automated censorship we don't have to ban you so be thankful towards the devs for developing this tool of freedom"

Fenris78

Post#16 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:56 pm

Can we please not answer to a bot necroposting a 7 months old topic ?

And close this whining thread by same occasion ?

Thank you !

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:40 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:56 pm Can we please not answer to a bot necroposting a 7 months old topic ?

Thank you !
no, this thread must LIVE!!!!!

shrredhn

Post#18 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:50 am

Fenris78 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:56 pm Can we please not answer to a bot necroposting a 7 months old topic ?

Thank you !
You have been muted for one hour for using the word 'whining'. It hurt my feeling.

Ads
Lisutaris

Post#19 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:56 pm

Well, I think Grp or Guild chat is handled different than public ones. (which is good)
Being offensive in any sort of way, like calling ppl retarded/stupid or such is also prohibited in there (my Guild), because there is no need to mean to each other, no excuses. If ppl want to sh-talk they can do it in private grps or discord via voice (also private :P). Most ppl want to have some sort of immersion and enjoy the game ... therefore ...

.... If you have to write such stuff in /5 or even /advice that 1h was very generous ... if you are asking me.
If it was me I would chatban for 1-4h (only public ones) because ppl don't know how to use /advice, trade or lfg chats ... Insulting not even included ;).

But hey, I am very strict on these things but also don't take minor insults that serious (if directed to me). A decent respect with each other should be some sort of standard tho'.
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

Kaelang

Post#20 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:22 pm

necro bad. lock necro. no more dead threads. forum lives.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.