Recent Topics

Ads

Weekend Warfront

Let's talk about... everything else
oaliaen

Re: Weekend Warfront

Post#21 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:31 am

Order healers heal, Destro healers complain because no healers.

Ads
Everdin

Post#22 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:24 am

Just a few comments on bullshit someone writes:

"but there's blob constantly EVERYWHERE" -> Not in discordant
"No Chance of a balanced Arena PVP." -> discordant
"Rejecting this part of playerbase in a game that has option for solo play " -> They are not rejected, They have their very own content... discordant

Just don't que for group content. You won't try Bastion Stairs solo as well? Or ist this the next step on the solo-snowflake-agenda?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Sinisterror

Post#23 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:29 am

Everdin wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:24 am Just a few comments on bullshit someone writes:

"but there's blob constantly EVERYWHERE" -> Not in discordant
"No Chance of a balanced Arena PVP." -> discordant
"Rejecting this part of playerbase in a game that has option for solo play " -> They are not rejected, They have their very own content... discordant

Just don't que for group content. You won't try Bastion Stairs solo as well? Or ist this the next step on the solo-snowflake-agenda?
WTH has happened? Solo has been heavily PUNISHED forever in RoR. Only Solo Playing pvp 72+ hrs for rr60 chars. And no there is no XP-Scroll and all my chars ding 40 under rr 30 so i just reroll again, again, again...

Sry i got offtopik, but how are "Snowflake-Solo"players represented nowadays by RoR? Because i def havent seen/felt that
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Everdin

Post#24 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:39 am

Discordant was introduced (pug before but with more diversity of sc) and after complaining that ist is to hard to fight duos they we're removed (worst change in years for everyone except solos)

Edith: Regarding your other problem I have no idea what you are doing wrong, roaming solo is by far the more effective then in group renown-wise.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#25 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:59 am

Melekith wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube
lmao this video. i loved playing soccer alone when i was kid.

Sinisterror

Post#26 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:07 am

Everdin wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:39 am Discordant was introduced (pug before but with more diversity of sc) and after complaining that ist is to hard to fight duos they we're removed (worst change in years for everyone except solos)

Edith: Regarding your other problem I have no idea what you are doing wrong, roaming solo is by far the more effective then in group renown-wise.
Ah i see now what you meant, thanks=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#27 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:12 am

Absinth wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:23 pm
Absinth wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:04 am
[...]
It is a team based game. Voice communication is crucial. Building a premade is necessary. Just play the game how it is designed and don't make suggestions to redesign something which does not need a redesign.

First Person Shooter: Come on dude, you know which type of game I mean.

How is it that in many "esport" titles the highest tier of nonproffesional play is soloq? How is it that despite games like League of legends being team games the main thing that people play is soloq? How its that when people run in groups in games like cs:go they are more likely to play tournaments or 3rd party matchmaking and whenever they play normal in game mode with people its for casual play?
BRO, you still dont get it? :D this game is more profesional than cs, lol and dota combined. hahaha :lol:

ince

Post#28 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:29 am

Every weekend a new post comes about this. Just make ur own grp and play the game. problem solved.

Ads
Absinth

Post#29 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:18 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:12 am
Absinth wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:23 pm

It is a team based game. Voice communication is crucial. Building a premade is necessary. Just play the game how it is designed and don't make suggestions to redesign something which does not need a redesign.

First Person Shooter: Come on dude, you know which type of game I mean.

How is it that in many "esport" titles the highest tier of nonproffesional play is soloq? How is it that despite games like League of legends being team games the main thing that people play is soloq? How its that when people run in groups in games like cs:go they are more likely to play tournaments or 3rd party matchmaking and whenever they play normal in game mode with people its for casual play?
BRO, you still dont get it? :D this game is more profesional than cs, lol and dota combined. hahaha :lol:
Yeah bro cant wait for return of reckoning world cup 2023 heard the prize pool is one banana and manticore mount, crazy high rewards.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Talladego

Post#30 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 am

Same old complaint that has gone unaddressed by the devs for years now. At this point us casual players just have to accept that we are nothing but renown piñatas for organized players. After all the only reason anyone forms a premade is to farm pugs for easy renown. If no solo players ever queued, SC's would be as dead as ranked. Best tip: form a premade or play something else.