Recent Topics

Ads

Can we stop the obsession with reworks and have new content instead?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Nameless

Re: Can we stop the obsession with reworks and have new content instead?

Post#11 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:27 pm

Fixing abilities' bugs could switch game meta by itself so it is quiet important for pvp game. New meta kinda is new content cos change the most important aspect of pvp game.
Imo atbleast 1 per year there should be some meta shuffles to keep pvp content fresh, challanging and evolving
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Belanoite
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:23 pm

Lol

havartii

Post#13 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:02 am

Having a flag on pvp in pve zones has beed an idea thats been around for quite a while and revamping pq's. I honestly think ideas are thrown into a hat .. and if a dev decides to work on something they are passionate about, thats what you get. Just accept the game for what it is and be greatfull when they push out new content.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

gyps

Post#14 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:37 am

Anyway lets remember also that the skill rework is in process, once that is clear I remember someone saying that adding new mobs and stuff will be easier, so new content should more easy to add.

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#15 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:29 am

gyps wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:37 am Anyway lets remember also that the skill rework is in process, once that is clear I remember someone saying that adding new mobs and stuff will be easier, so new content should more easy to add.
Is it? Are you sure? Afaik they are doing <insert here whatever it's called> to make changes on abilities easier. And it's not even close to happen. My bet goes to have something new about it only next year. And I'm being optimistic.

Vri

Post#16 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:35 am

You have been playing since 2017...did you miss everything?