Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeon encounter & quest validation

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Azeryn

Dungeon encounter & quest validation

Post#1 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:42 pm

Hi,

For the past 5 days i been clearing dungeons (Gumbag, CnT, BS) and i have major issues with encounter validation.

The first time i went to Gumbad, i took the quests and cleared left and right wing but we didn't finish. The next day, i waited for lockout and I went back. We cleared the whole instance. I got the credit encounter for the middle wing but not for the left and right wing.

The following day i went back and same thing happened... I cleared the whole dungeon without any lockout on and only got credit for the middle wing boss.

I then went to Cnt yesterday and today and every went fine.

I did BS yesterday too and everything went fine as well.

I then went to BS and we cleared it too but i didn't get any credit encounter or any influence. Again i m sure i was out of any lockout.

I opened a ticket through the bug tracker since the first day i got the bug and still no news.

It is really frustrating to do a content without knowing if i can get the encounter credit or not. And also i don't get the influence so i cannot have access to the endgame gear.

Can someone please adress this ?

You can contact me IG on Azzeryn.

Thx for the help.

Ads