Recent Topics

Ads

Lots of Numbers: ORVR last 7 days

Let's talk about... everything else
CountTalabecland

Re: Lots of Numbers: ORVR last 7 days

Post#21 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:12 am

Choppa/SH both over performing by a wide margin, what a SHOCK
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Dackjanielz

Post#22 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 pm

i dont suppose theres anyway to see who protects as a tank the most or heals the most?

mmm probably harder to record i imagine, would be fun to know tho. :D

tmonkey

Post#23 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Thanks for the work it's appreciated !

ShadowWar

Post#24 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:01 pm

I think my favorite is the KDR list for knights. So few kills that only one player made the list?

tazdingo

Post#25 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:25 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 pm i dont suppose theres anyway to see who protects as a tank the most or heals the most?

i remember on another chart SMs having most protection by far, prob a combination of bubble + raking talons

lumpi33

Post#26 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:06 am

tazdingo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:25 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 pm i dont suppose theres anyway to see who protects as a tank the most or heals the most?

i remember on another chart SMs having most protection by far, prob a combination of bubble + raking talons
For open rvr only kill data is available. Basically what the https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com is showing. You are able to query that data via https://production-api.waremu.com/graphql/

So, no protection or healing data available for ORVR. Only from scenario/cities/ranked board data.

Yeah, tanks with group bubble can pump their protection stat pretty well but that is mainly in instanced pvp where fights last longer. In ORVR it's all different and more of a overrunning/overwhelming the enemy with numbers or stacked aoe.

Oldnight

Post#27 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:55 am

Plaguewall wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:28 pm Good to see the magus remains a renown pinata with the worst K/D ratio of all dps.

I take pride in adding a significant number to that death ratio.

Thank you, thank you.
good to see that destro rules the server-- as i thought and everyone denies---your stats show that destro classes are op

nocturnalguest

Post#28 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:11 am

lumpi33 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:06 am
tazdingo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:25 pm

For open rvr only kill data is available. Basically what the https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com is showing. You are able to query that data via https://production-api.waremu.com/graphql/

So, no protection or healing data available for ORVR. Only from scenario/cities/ranked board data.

Yeah, tanks with group bubble can pump their protection stat pretty well but that is mainly in instanced pvp where fights last longer. In ORVR it's all different and more of a overrunning/overwhelming the enemy with numbers or stacked aoe.
But what about skirmishes? Could you somehow think out a way to use them as info?

Ads
taktaal

Post#29 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:29 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:12 am Choppa/SH both over performing by a wide margin, what a SHOCK
The difference between 1st and 2nd place is as big as between 2nd and 6th place.

Fontaami

Post#30 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:03 am

Where are zealots in this? I saw a few runepriests over there but no zealots
Nvm, found some at Players by most kills (Top 10 for each career)
Volo ergo sum