Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/12/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kloaner

Re: Patch Notes 09/12/2023

Post#51 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 am

any chance for the old version of "run away" ?
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

Ads
Unionofchaos

Post#52 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:18 am

Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:30 am Pve feels very chaotic after the patch, lots of monsters are way tougher.
I also noticed unable to hold hate as a tank even on T1 lair bosses despite exclusively using hate abilities.
It was like that on Vanilla maybe some abilities are overtuned but before the patch mobs were dummies so now you need to be careful, and if you cant hold the hate then tell your party mate to download aggrometer addon...

Caleb

Post#53 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:26 am

Unionofchaos wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:18 am
Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:30 am Pve feels very chaotic after the patch, lots of monsters are way tougher.
I also noticed unable to hold hate as a tank even on T1 lair bosses despite exclusively using hate abilities.
It was like that on Vanilla maybe some abilities are overtuned but before the patch mobs were dummies so now you need to be careful, and if you cant hold the hate then tell your party mate to download aggrometer addon...
So in Vanilla Tanks are unable to generate more aggro than the healer does in order to keep the tank alive? I seriously doubt that

syntillate

Post#54 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:29 am

What level were you, did you have menace, taunt & challenge? We did t1 bosses at l4 and tanks couldn't hold agro pre patch obviously not having those skills.

Unionofchaos

Post#55 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:39 am

Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:26 am
So in Vanilla Tanks are unable to generate more aggro than the healer does in order to keep the tank alive? I seriously doubt that
Its all about agrro if your healer making more than you by overhealing ofc the boss will stap target if dmg doing to lot dmg and not looking at aggro ofc boss will swap target. And as long you don't have menace tactic ofc aggro is harder to get. Before this patch i repeat you fought against dummies mobs.

Caleb

Post#56 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:54 am

Unionofchaos wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:39 am

Its all about agrro if your healer making more than you by overhealing ofc the boss will stap target if dmg doing to lot dmg and not looking at aggro ofc boss will swap target. And as long you don't have menace tactic ofc aggro is harder to get. Before this patch i repeat you fought against dummies mobs.
Healer is not overhealing - they can barely keep up healing tank to keep it alive, it's standard gameplay and Tank can't keep up.

How is a tank on level 15 supposed to have Menace Tactic exactly that unlocks on level 25?

Unionofchaos

Post#57 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:00 pm

Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:54 am

Healer is not overhealing - they can barely keep up healing tank to keep it alive, it's standard gameplay and Tank can't keep up.

How is a tank on level 15 supposed to have Menace Tactic exactly that unlocks on level 25?
Then tell your party member to care about their aggro ... Use your taunt just when you lost aggro that all.

Caleb

Post#58 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:04 pm

Unionofchaos wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:00 pm Then tell your party member to care about their aggro ... Use your taunt just when you lost aggro that all.
Excuse me but according to your last comment - you have no idea what you are talking about. So I should tell my healer, who has trouble keeping me alive as it is - to care about their aggro by stopping healing.

Ads
Unionofchaos

Post#59 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 pm

Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:04 pm
Unionofchaos wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:00 pm Then tell your party member to care about their aggro ... Use your taunt just when you lost aggro that all.
Excuse me but according to your last comment - you have no idea what you are talking about. So I should tell my healer, who has trouble keeping me alive as it is - to care about their aggro by stopping healing.
Waoooh im done continue yelling for nothing you just dont understant what a hero is now. Good luck

syntillate

Post#60 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:14 pm

Caleb wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:54 am

You don't, it's kind of my point, at that level you don't have most of your agro mechanics, that hasn't changed and tanks don't do enough dmg to hold agro on their hate attack alone.