Recent Topics

Ads

Increase the duration on Land Mine and Daemonic Infestation to 10 min.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Zxul

Increase the duration on Land Mine and Daemonic Infestation to 10 min.

Post#1 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:43 am

The suggestion is- Increase the duration that they persist on engi's Land Mine and magus's Daemonic Infestation from 1 min to 10 min. For the entertainment value.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Pahakukka

Re: Increase the duration on Land Mine and Daemonic Infestation to 10 min.

Post#2 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:27 am

you mean the stagger duration? Brodda approves!
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Zxul

Post#3 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:25 pm

Pahakukka wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:27 am you mean the stagger duration? Brodda approves!
While 10 min stagger would be without doubt extremely entertaining, especially if you drop it on a wb, was meaning the time that the bomb persist on the ground till someone runs into it. 10 min would make some very interesting tactical possibilities.

Actually think i remember some Bitterstone Thunderers video about mass mine possibilities, 10 min persist time would make things even more entertaining.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Nameless

Post#4 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:23 pm

he doesnt mean stagger duration, he means mines respawn time to not be 1 min before are gone but 10 min. So one engi should build millions of mines on one spot for insta kill whoever goes near.
It not gonna happens, so just lock
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Zxul

Post#5 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:56 pm

Nameless wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:23 pm he doesnt mean stagger duration, he means mines respawn time to not be 1 min before are gone but 10 min. So one engi should build millions of mines on one spot for insta kill whoever goes near.
It not gonna happens, so just lock
Bitterstone Thunderers did a video back in the day which I can't find, where they did it funnier. 6 engies would place mines outside destro keep pastern, someone would get out followed by an instant boom.

With a 10 min duration there would be more interesting possibilities. For example, place a few of those say after a turn on some path in one of more rocky zones, then wait a bit. Can think for example of an interesting spot for this in TM on the path from order wc, videos would be hilarious.

Gunlinger

Post#7 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:31 pm

With the current CD and uptime it is possible to hold up to 4 mines at the time if you replace them every time the CD is over. Not sure if this would work with the skill system, but how about this idea: One mine stays 8 min when placed. Place a second and both only stay 6 min now. Place a third and all tree stay 4 min. Place a fourth and all four stay 2 min.

Zxul

Post#8 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:45 pm

Hahahaha yep that's the video I thought about.

Ads
Fey

Post#9 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:52 am

Make it three minutes. Cap mines according to spec, Rifle 3, Grenade 4, Tinkerer 6.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan