Recent Topics

Ads

Triumphant/Victorious Ring

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Brizio

Triumphant/Victorious Ring

Post#1 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:17 pm

Ranked are pretty much dead, specialy NA time. 10k crest takes too much time. Maybe its time for crest reduction?

Ads
Pahakukka

Re: Triumphant/Victorious Ring

Post#2 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:50 pm

how about no...

I think its just good to something actually hard to get. Its not even that hard anymore, even my very inefficient playstyle has netted me 3 ranked rings already. Now as you can skip the vanq and invader thro PVE you are nearly there by the time u have rr to wear it anyhows.

its just up to you if you buy full sov or get the ring first, I prefer getting the ring first and then add up the remaining pieces later. at least for me it keeps the progression alive way above rr80.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

reynor007

Post#3 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:58 pm

Pahakukka wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:50 pm how about no...

I think its just good to something actually hard to get. Its not even that hard anymore, even my very inefficient playstyle has netted me 3 ranked rings already. Now as you can skip the vanq and invader thro PVE you are nearly there by the time u have rr to wear it anyhows.

its just up to you if you buy full sov or get the ring first, I prefer getting the ring first and then add up the remaining pieces later. at least for me it keeps the progression alive way above rr80.
at the moment pve is not working, you are considering buying a vank and the rest, and to be honest, there hasn’t been new equipment for a very long time, it’s just boring, and spending so much time buying rings is not worth it at the moment, 90% of players will get tired of their class sooner than they will buy a ring

for 3 years, added this new rings, which was then removed and they are no longer available which again rather puts off the game
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Martok

Post#4 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:57 pm

Brizio wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:17 pmRanked are pretty much dead, specialy NA time. 10k crest takes too much time. Maybe its time for crest reduction?

I would also vote no. You can gain the dominant number of crest via vanquishing the opposition invading scenarios which, given the drop rate, the associated time factor isn't that oppressive.

Heh...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Zxul

Post#5 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:03 pm

reynor007 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:58 pm and to be honest, there hasn’t been new equipment for a very long time, it’s just boring, and spending so much time buying rings is not worth it at the moment, 90% of players will get tired of their class sooner than they will buy a ring

for 3 years, added this new rings, which was then removed and they are no longer available which again rather puts off the game
I actually agree with Reynor, guess that meteor is about to hit lol.

There indeed hasn't been new equipment for a very long time. In addition, sov/warlord, and for that matter triump/vict + rings, are underwhelming for a lot of classes/setups. So far I didn't bother to get more than 3 sov on any toon, since it would be downgrade. On my current main solo roaming magus, the only available upgrade after domi is 3 warlord, and even mods on it ain't exactly something to cry home about.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Talladego

Post#6 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:15 pm

Of course the price should be reduced to a sane level. Triumphant/Victorious is no longer Ranked-exclusive so absolutely no point leaving it as it is. Grinding for that ring is nothing but boredom, time that could be spent gearing another toon. I understand that ppl who already spent 10k don't want other ppl to get it for cheap but they could be refunded to a toon of their choice or something. Alternatively make the Invader ring slot 3 bound instead.

vanbuinen77

Post#7 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:59 pm

Reduce the price.

Remove wards from pve.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Martok

Post#8 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:17 pm

Talladego wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:15 pmAlternatively make the Invader ring slot 3 bound instead.

That would be acceptable.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Aethilmar

Post#9 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:29 pm

I have it on one character. Don't have it on my 10 others. Its not required and it gives people who like to chase gear progression something to chase.

dwyur

Post#10 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:08 am

I grinded it out on my Runepriest, only character that has it/has gear close to BiS. The price, while high, is fine to me and it gives high RR rank characters who are close to BiS something to grind toward. Everybody just saying "ofc lower it" so they can acquire it much faster.... wow tremendous insight.
Instead of lowering the replica price, get Ranked matches going again on some sort of City-like schedule where teams or solo players are aware that people will be queueing at x day & time.
Dirkfunk - 82 Runepriest
Dwyur - 81 Sorc | Deloused - 70 DoK | Durtknap- 64 Choppa