Ads

Patch Notes 22/05/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wonshot

Re: Patch Notes 22/05/2024

Post#11 » Wed May 22, 2024 3:37 pm

Thanks for the constant work.
Added two findings on bugtracker lately, just a reminder for folks thats the best way to get bugs fixed and resolved in case they are correctly reported and true.
Bombling 92BW
Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP

Gombling 85MSH - Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 83Sorc - Destroling 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara

Ads
zulnam

Post#12 » Wed May 22, 2024 3:59 pm

With the T1 and T2 reworks, I kinda feel bad about having almost every toon R30+.

Am I really gonna level another warrior priest just to do the PvE content? Hmmm...
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

hordak774

Post#13 » Wed May 22, 2024 6:47 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:37 pm Thanks for the constant work.
Added two findings on bugtracker lately, just a reminder for folks thats the best way to get bugs fixed and resolved in case they are correctly reported and true.
glad to see you still playing :) Its sad population is crazy low atm. People need something for motivation i hope devs knows what im talking about

CountTalabecland

Post#14 » Thu May 23, 2024 3:08 am

The Slayer nerfs and all the Order tank nerfs back in February killed the game for me.

I see no reason here to log on still.

I’m out until SL, WL, and IB are fixed. Oh Choppa is still way overtuned with buffs.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

tromat

Post#15 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:54 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:08 am The Slayer nerfs and all the Order tank nerfs back in February killed the game for me.

I’m out until SL, WL, and IB are fixed. Oh Choppa is still way overtuned with buffs.
Order is giga strong and on par with Destro... ?

ravezaar

Post#16 » Thu May 23, 2024 9:12 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:08 am The Slayer nerfs and all the Order tank nerfs back in February killed the game for me.

agreed made it boring, I will say WL is stronger then Destro but on its hole Destro is far stronger after that patch then Order.

I still love the game tho and think Devs do a great job in there free time, just think they botched the balance abit and would hope they reduced Crest from kills and put more focus on Siege and Zone flip rewards instead to lower Zone Farming and Kill-Trading.

Keep up the good work
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
Chosen rr80
Dps Zealot rr70+
Marauder rr78
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Uberlix

Post#17 » Thu May 23, 2024 5:50 pm

The usual suspects taking every opportunity to cry and complain about things regarding pvp balance, even in a thread dedicated to PVE CHANGES for crying out loud...while acting like absolute gits in the progress. Would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand : Got my last two CR levels on my WE doing primarily PVE and quests, for epic weapons and influence rewards. Very glad that this aspect of the game is still in active development, since there is a lot of fun stuff out there :D
WWWWWAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Akalukz

Post#18 » Fri May 24, 2024 2:29 am

were influence rewards reset etc?
-= Agony =-

Ads
Helwer

Post#19 » Fri May 24, 2024 10:57 am

so on a lower player base why would you put additional career-restrictions on stuff that was usable for years and nerfhammer again? not only fashion but gear required for some builds, not the first time with all changes last winter. i don't even find it in the notes or fixes. sad, disappointing and annoying even in a free to play private server.

Savan69

Post#20 » Fri May 24, 2024 11:58 am

Hazmy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:50 am
Shima wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:35 am Another patch and WL pet still broken. Of course, what is important is the pve no one cares about, fixing a broken class is the last thing!

PvE and PvP Changes are done mostly by separate Developers on the Return of Reckoning Team.

PvE is a major part of our project and a significant portion of our players care for it. We constantly get requests, or questions about our progress - so there is definitely a lot of care for our Player versus Environment updates.

As shown in this update, we already started working on improving Pets and Pet Careers in the game, and will continue to improve them as we can.

Regardless, we ask that you be kind to our staff, who volunteer tons of their time to restore and maintain Warhammer Online.
Does anyone know when (or if) you are going to add a dungeon finder along with tempting rewards that works the same as the Scenario finder? The pvp is cool, but it makes me sad to know that this game has a few pve dungeons that I will never be able to visit because nobody wants to do them or has reasons to do them, and I think that was the main cause of the failure of this game when it was released originally.