Recent Topics

Ads

Better talismans on order?

Let's talk about... everything else
Coryphaus

Better talismans on order?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:30 am

I don't play order but I was hearing some stuff metioned in /ad on destro and I was just curious to know if it was true.

The jist of what was being said is that apparently Ordo has acess to higher level mobs than destro and so they can get better talismans, thier was some mention of 125 armor tallis and 18-17 str tallis and stuff

Ads
Jaycub

Re: Better talismans on order?

Post#2 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:41 am

We don't know yet for sure.

A temporary bandaid fix for destro would be as easy as changing 3 packs of mobs in the arena to level 25-29.

But this "problem" is something that has spawned because of a lack of access to containers, and essences higher than lvl 1, resulting in our lvl 100 mats crafting lvl ~12 talismans instead of ~20. So people want to level talisman making up to 200 and use those mats to get the lvl 18/20 talismans.

This should be a non issue once salvaging is added, unless the lack of containers will still mean lvl 20 talismans are out of reach.

At least I wouldn't expect the devs to care too much that we cannot farm mobs above our level in order to craft talismans because of missing materials (its an alpha :^) )
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>