Renown Rank 90 (Doomflayer Top Gear)
2%
Renown Rank 100 (Warpforged Top Gear)
25%
Total votes: 114

mirrorblade

Re: Future Max RR

Post#51 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:55 pm

I dont want see lotd cheaters weapon with 2-3 talisman slot free loot....
Some lotd weapon better sc weapons and this was a joke....
If you implement, pls nerf lotd weapons

Ads
Razid1987

Post#52 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Penril wrote:Make it rr80 but let us use Doomflayer and Warpforged for appearance.

Or maybe even make them equal to Sov but with different stats favoring different playstyles. Example for tanks:

- Sovereign: Has stats that favor SnB tanking, with + block, Toughness and such.
- Doomflayer: Same stats (quantity wise) as Sovereign, but favors SnB DPs (+block, STR, etc)
- Warpforged: Same stats as both Sov and DF, but favors 2H tanks, with +parry, STR, stc.

No need to have two sets of Sov like on Live; DF could take the place of one of those (same stats and bonuses, just DF appearance).
+1

tyrant

Post#53 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:22 am

feefy1 wrote:Honestly, I believe the game had a huge decline after rr80+ release.
I support 80 as cap.
When I am thinking about it, I realized it is a huge decline after that war pack released. It is too much effort get from RR40 to RR100. So I changed my mind, I fully support to keep it RR80 as the max cap. Also it fair to keep it as RR80 so some player can do alts. And it is a huge time investment for doing alts.

I fully support Penril. Make DF and WF part of our set. WF, SF and Sov will be equal stats but add something that will favor each mastery path.
Genisaurus wrote:
bazinga wrote:Very happy about RR80. Any decision yet on LoTD/ToVL?
Personally I could do without the LotD flipping and stupid ToVL invasion mechanics, but as a PvE Masochist, I would really miss ToVL itself. The Tyrant/Glyph sets were decent for mixing with warlord and early Sov. The socketed weapons and timed talismans should be given a long, close look before they're brought in though, if they ever are.

I agree with this. LOTD is just purely PVE and it shouldn't be part of WAR Live because WAR is all suppose to be about RvR, not RvE. And the worse thing is LOTD weapons is better than some Sov items, it shouldn't be. Again it common for all MMO to have itemization to be screwy but still no excuses for them to do that.

Bignusty

Post#54 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:34 am

Ungrin wrote:
Penril wrote:
Coryphaus wrote:Df gear for destro was ugly as sin it's like mythic didn't even try

I'm down for alt app and different playstlye idea though you kinda get that with off/def sov
Why have the exact same appearance for 2 very different sets?

Keep def sov as it is. Use DF appearance for off sov. Make something else with WF (keeping same stats as Sov).

And DF Black Orc helmet was EPIC.
IMO I see no reason to get 3 different sets for 2 sets (statwise).

Collect Def/Off sov and buy the appearances with gold.
+1 I'm agree .