Recent Topics

Ads

[Split] Marauder discussion

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: [Split] Marauder discussion

Post#641 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 am

dur3al wrote:Since this thread is active, looking at Slayers and their AoE spam stuff...

Can DoKs still macro/addon right click the debuff like on live?

On another note, i'm very positive anyone with half a clue on live knows that marauders were in a stupid OP position before...
as aza said ID will be cleanse able cos it was a bug on live.

Ads
noisestorm

Post#642 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:59 am

Wow this s̶̶h̶*̶t uhm.. topic i mean is still running. I have to admit im impressed.

Ungrin

Post#643 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:56 am

noisestorm wrote:Wow this s̶̶h̶*̶t uhm.. topic i mean is still running. I have to admit im impressed.
I am impressed by how little your post has contributed.
"Look at all my RR100s!" brigade

RR100 of everything ~Badlands

Euan
Suspended

Post#644 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:16 pm

noisestorm wrote:Wow this s̶̶h̶*̶t uhm.. topic i mean is still running. I have to admit im impressed.

But did you read it? :)
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

noisestorm

Post#645 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Sporadically dropping in and resigning after reading 1 post.

thullonse

Post#646 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:30 pm

people arguing about balance issues when we are not even close to t4 where balance matters
Spoiler:
*** you leatherman

Coryphaus

Post#647 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:40 pm

thullonse wrote:people arguing about balance issues when we are not even close to t4 where balance matters
]

were all most off us veterans of live so most of us here have already experienced how it all comes out in the end, we dont need to wait 1-2 years or however long it takes for t4 to start talking balance

noisestorm

Post#648 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Well it is okay to talk about balance (especially since this here seems to let people vent some steam). But the foolish propositions some people come up with are more than laughable. Especially if they come from people who claim to be veterans but fail to understand the interleavings between each class and on top of that do not even have a slight idea about HOW their proposed changes affect the gameplay.

Best example what i read some time ago: Give terrible embrace to marauder way earlier, because hurrdurr WL can pounce. I mean WTF is the one proposing something like that smoking. Best would be to remove TE and fetch in the first place and not lowering its requirements.

This is like the parade-example. Random retard finds it equally balanced to have the possiblity to grab ONE target of their liking into the enemy lines with on the other hand the one pouncing in on someone while being completely out of range of his own team. Thats like fetching himself into the enemies.

I know some people here may have good approaches for some things, but overall this topic is worthless as every other public balancing talk.

Ads
Skorn

Post#649 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:13 pm

65 Pages and I read more bullshit here than on blizzard forums in 8 years. Guys seriously some of you know what they're talking about but the vast majority don't know anything about balancing a game and just make propositions completely exhuberante on how THEY want the game course to change to.

Coryphaus

Post#650 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:22 pm

noisestorm wrote:
Best example what i read some time ago: Give terrible embrace to marauder way earlier, because hurrdurr WL can pounce. I mean WTF is the one proposing something like that smoking. Best would be to remove TE and fetch in the first place and not lowering its requirements.

yeah i read that post too people think pounce and TE are one and the same; i also agree that pulls in general are a stupid idea and the game is better off with out them