Recent Topics

Ads

Policy for speedhackers?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Alvanos
Banned

Re: Policy for speedhackers?

Post#31 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Elven wrote:Can't be arsed deleting anything. I'm not cleaning up your mess when you make a fool of yourself: Fine by me.

Why would I want to "Stay on topic", when the topic itself is retarded.
Actually you are making a fool of yourself when speed hacking/exploit is being obvious in a video and being asked as a dev about your policy cincerning this matter, and the only reply is "too stupid topic" and crying for getting too much feedback on your project. Do you only like posts like "oh great job dev team" or "wow you guys rock you brought back that awesome game"?

Do you know english btw? The topic is "policy for speedhackers". I just linked that video as an example. And still you consider that topic retarded? Sad thing that the only requiremant to become a dev nowadays is knowledge of programming. Hard times for project development as it seems. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Ads
Alvanos
Banned

Post#32 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 am

Elven wrote:
Alvanos wrote: I will not be surprised if nothing happens.
There's your answer. Now stop going on and on and on and on about this.
You will always be a peasant for me, noob. Incapable for something requiring responsibility and judgement like game developping. Lock the thread if you like I do not care. And if I think my posts need to be deleted I surely do not need YOU to delete them. I can edit them by myself, obtuse peasant... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#33 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 am

Alvanos wrote:
Elven wrote:Can't be arsed deleting anything. I'm not cleaning up your mess when you make a fool of yourself: Fine by me.

Actually you are making a fool of yourself when speed hacking/exploit is being obvious in a video and being asked as a dev about your policy cincerning this matter, and the only reply is "too stupid topic" and crying for getting too much feedback on your project. Do you only like posts like "oh great job dev team" or "wow you guys rock you brought back that awesome game"?

Do you know english btw? The topic is "policy for speedhackers". I just linked that video as an example. And still you consider that topic retarded? Sad thing that the only requiremant to become a dev nowadays is knowledge of programming. Hard times for project development as it seems. :roll: :roll: :roll:
um do you know english because you misspell majority of the words you type lol
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Kaitanaroyr

Post#34 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:17 am

Someone hook me up with an in combat exploit so i can live up to this fools delusions.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Elven
Former Staff

Post#35 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:20 am

Alvanos wrote:
I've answered several times through PMs and some other topic you created about this and similar. I'm not gonna repeat myself.
Alvanos wrote: Do you know english btw? The topic is "policy for speedhackers". I just linked that video as an example. And still you consider that topic retarded? Sad thing that the only requiremant to become a dev nowadays is knowledge of programming. Hard times for project development as it seems. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes. I know English. This topic doesn't require such attention, as it's a repeated message of the several other topics you spam every single day.

I just can't be arsed giving critical feedback because you're not taking in what has been said in the past.

Up until now, I've been reasonable. That is changing very quickly, so I will informally warn you to either cut this **** before you regret your actions.

To be frank. It's because it is YOU who is whining and complaining, that I just don't care for what you say. You've got a lousy history of fail trolling and saying stupid **** on the forum. Either you're drunk or you're just really idiotic. I've accepted your apology from the last time you became abusive. Continue that this time and I won't...

Alvanos
Banned

Post#36 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote:
Alvanos wrote:

um do you know english because you misspell majority of the words you type lol
Which ones? Btw I do not care to write properly on a language that is a bastard of mine. Greeks tought you everything Goth... :lol: :lol: :lol: Also stop replying, Elven is on your side, you will never get banned or anything. I am playing SotS 2 and requires some thinking. Go hack more. I will keep recording you and uploading the vids. Just to mock this noob dev.
War, never, ends.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#37 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:24 am

Alvanos wrote: Elven is on your side, you will never get banned or anything.
I'm not on anyone's side. Give me respect and I shall give you respect.

As for you: You went full retard. Never go full retard.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#38 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 am

Alvanos wrote:I will keep recording you and uploading the vids. Just to mock this noob dev.
Good luck...

Ads
Alvanos
Banned

Post#39 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:31 am

Ok peasant. Which are the topicsthat I open every day, and how they are similar to each other. Link them now.
Is bot farming and speed hacking/exploiting unimportant??? Really??? In every other priv server I have been those actions meant insta-ban. It seems you have not experience on priv servers. Sorry I did not know that.
Also you keep thinking that negative feedback or reporting people is complaining/QQing/bitching. Peasnt attitude again.
Trolling, fail trolling, abusive, drunk etc...Look around you kid...forums are filled with that like this one. Hahahahahahaha. I thought you were serious and this is why I was serious and apologized. But now, I will never do that mistake again. I was never abusive on my last posts and you can do **** to me. Or words like "peasant, moron, noob" are considered as abusive now??? Become funnier and say yes please.
Still I am want to know which is the team's policy for speed hackers...lol
War, never, ends.

DR4296

Post#40 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:33 am

" Incapable for something requiring responsibility and judgement like game developping."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gLUbuN2C18