Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarf's missing beard!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Earthpac

Dwarf's missing beard!

Post#1 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello, I don't know if I'm remembering this properly, but there's currently a beard that only Dwarf Slayers can choose that I'm pretty sure every Dwarf should be able to use.

I'm pretty certain on live there weren't any unique Slayer beards. If you go on Character creation it's "Beard 13" on the Slayer class. I think every Dwarf class should have access to it as there's no reason for Slayers having unique beards.

Also it looks like this concept art for Engi:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 46bbf7.jpg

Obviously this isn't gonna be a high-priority change but it's probably one of the simpler things to fix in the game.

Ads
Bullen1995

Re: Dwarf's missing beard!

Post#2 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:38 pm

The beard you talking about is a only slayer beard every race/class have somthing thats unique to them, it can be anything from scars to hair styles to "Beards" Infact we had this topic back in the days and the image is only a art concept.