Recent Topics

Ads

SW - Achieving justice

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
istvar

Re: SW - Achieving justice

Post#21 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:11 pm

i disagree

signed every zealot ever

Ads
lastalien

Post#22 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:13 pm

SilverWF wrote:...

I keep forgetting that people live in their own universe, and they may have a different vision of the situation.

The idea is that every class has a strong ability, often unique, which give them personality. And to speak only on the basis of their own vision, that some sort of ability is very strong not true. None of those present at the forum can not assess the situation in the complex, as it will be work, not play.

Thus we have at least 2 nerf is not the most popular class. My view is based on a big-time game on the official servers and SW always been a character which is not taken in the party, except in cases of outstanding games or when the party organized itself.

Arguments do not play at all or to play other characters, I think meaningless.

I hope I have explained quite popular.

BTW my favorit build
waronlinebuilder.org - Shadow Warrior build
Last edited by lastalien on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

istvar

Post#23 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:16 pm

lastalien wrote:

I keep forgetting that people live in their own universe, and they may have a different vision of the situation.

The idea is that every class has a strong ability, often unique, which give them personality. And to speak only on the basis of their own vision, that some sort of ability is very strong not true. None of those present at the forum can not assess the situation in the complex, as it will be work, not play.

Thus we have at least 2 nerf is not the most popular class. My view is based on a big-time game on the official servers and SW always been a character which is not taken in the party, except in cases of outstanding games or when the party organized itself.

not really a testament to how weak SW are but more so how strong order synergy over all is in grp play my friend...

lastalien

Post#24 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:21 pm

istvar wrote:
lastalien wrote:
not really a testament to how weak SW are but more so how strong order synergy over all is in grp play my friend...
Are you trolling me?

I am allways play in group.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#25 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:27 pm

lastalien wrote:

BTW my favorit build
waronlinebuilder.org - Shadow Warrior build
So?
Noone can to view situation in complex, but only you, right? You are wrong here.

Did you wanna say, that SH is a extremely popular and welcomed in the party? :shock:
SW most unpopular class? :shock: How long ago you was in the lakes, not at scenarios? Gosh, even at SC there is always 2-3 SW!

And I know that build, SH can't do the same - wondered? Or you are just do not care?
Do not create so long posts then, just say: "I wanna easy play, give it to me, don't wanna hear anything"
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

lastalien

Post#26 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:34 pm

SilverWF wrote: So?
Noone can to view situation in complex, but only you, right? You are wrong here.

Did you wanna say, that SH is a extremely popular and welcomed in the party? :shock:
SW most unpopular class? :shock: How long ago you was in the lakes, not at scenarios? Gosh, even at SC there is always 2-3 SW!

And I know that build, SH can't do the same - wondered? Or you are just do not care?
Do not create so long posts then, just say: "I wanna easy play, give it to me, don't wanna hear anything"

The developers of the original server never changed their place of this skill. I am inclined to believe that the resources for the understanding of the gameplay they had more than the people who are engaged in the development of the current server, with all my respect for him.

Movies

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#27 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:36 pm

lastalien wrote:The developers of the original server never changed their place of this skill. I am inclined to believe that the resources for the understanding of the gameplay they had more than the people who are engaged in the development of the current server, with all my respect for him.
Nah you are wrong - they are moving skills upper or higher.
And there was extereme Order biased Carrie :evil: Also they are created DPS-AM. What else words you need about them?
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

lastalien

Post#28 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:47 pm

SilverWF wrote: Nah you are wrong - they are moving skills upper or higher.
And there was extereme Order biased Carrie :evil: Also they are created DPS-AM. What else words you need about them?
Are they moving SS?

Your opinion is the opinion of the black side of the force, nothing more :)
Probably often burned by SW
The question is also interesting that on 40/50 will be available almost full this build.

Movies

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Post#29 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:58 pm

lastalien wrote:Your opinion is the opinion of the black side of the force, nothing more :)
I'm only trying to make this game playable for both sides, not for only one.

lastalien

Post#30 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:59 pm

SilverWF wrote:
lastalien wrote:Your opinion is the opinion of the black side of the force, nothing more :)
I'm only trying to make this game playable for both sides, not for only one.
In reading, what you write, this will not be seen :D

Movies