Recent Topics

Ads

[Disciple of Khaine] Path of Dark Rites

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
zabis

[Disciple of Khaine] Path of Dark Rites

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Here is the spec I am currently using at 32/40

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=dok ... 983:4993:0:

This seems pretty cookie-cutter for our level at the moment. What specs did people use at level 40 on live?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Ads
Penril

Re: [Disciple of Khaine] Path of Dark Rites

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:30 pm

zabis

Post#3 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Would it be better to slot Potent Covenant instead of Discipline?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Penril

Post#4 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:43 pm

zabis wrote:Would it be better to slot Potent Covenant instead of Discipline?
Depends what covenant you run. If running Tenacity then obviously no. If running the other ones, then sure. Specially if there is a BG around buffing your wil.

Besides, Heal crit >>>>> wilpower. As long as you have a high heal crit chance, wilpower is not that important. Anyway, Potent Covenants and Discipline are core tactics, so it is pretty easy to test both and decide which one you like better.

Zoroth

Post#5 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 pm

the party aoe cleance doesnt work

rmpl

Post#6 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Zoroth wrote:the party aoe cleance doesnt work
What?

Zoroth

Post#7 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:37 pm

i play dok and wp and on wp if i slot the group cleanse tactic it works cause the spell will be lit up all the time so i can cast it 24/7 on my group

now the dok also has the group cleanse tactic and if i slot it then the cleanse spell doesnt lit up what means i have to target a player and i can cast it if he is hexed curesed or whatever...
so the dok version doesnt work as a group spell

Foltestik

Post#8 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Zoroth wrote:i play dok and wp and on wp if i slot the group cleanse tactic it works cause the spell will be lit up all the time so i can cast it 24/7 on my group

now the dok also has the group cleanse tactic and if i slot it then the cleanse spell doesnt lit up what means i have to target a player and i can cast it if he is hexed curesed or whatever...
it works as group spell but you need to target one member with debuff (its not so nobrain like WPs one) and it cleance whole group

Ads
Zoroth

Post#9 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:00 am

hmm ok then my bad cause i was so used to the WP cleanse
i didnt know you had to actualy target someone on the dok cause on wp its free casting all day long

rmpl

Post#10 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:38 am

Foltestik wrote:
Zoroth wrote:i play dok and wp and on wp if i slot the group cleanse tactic it works cause the spell will be lit up all the time so i can cast it 24/7 on my group

it works as group spell but you need to target one member with debuff (its not so nobrain like WPs one) and it cleance whole group
#orderbias