Recent Topics

Ads

Rune Priest(Dwarf)

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
warhammer1995

Rune Priest(Dwarf)

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm

i want share my experience with this Healer,playing since RoR realese.Lets talk about talismans,im not fan of armor/toug talismans,play safe and don't die,stay in safe distance by action hide behind rocks,trees,watch what's going on around you,
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=rp; ... 862:3863:0: this is what i use btw crit chanse is very important.GL
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Ads
SigmarPriest
Former Staff

Re: Rune Priest(Dwarf)

Post#2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:32 pm

moved

Cornerback

Post#3 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:27 pm

I'd go with this one, as the absorb proc is really strong and the single stagger is useless in most cases:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=rp; ... 9:3860:0:0:

Tali-wise,I'd go with armor and spend my renown like this, as you can never fully avoid being focussed:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;000 ... 0000003000

Also make sure you have at least 5k hit points, so you can survive a sorc rota.

I'm running with 380 willpower atm (buffed), and I'm doing fine.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

lilsabin

Post#4 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Scrilian

Post#5 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:48 am

Had a great laugh at poor desros there, nice vid :D
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

morvran

Post#6 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Would a similar build be viable at rank 35? Not top tier (of course x 9000), but viably fun in terms of duels (mostly). Also, the surprise factor is something to think about...

I thought of a build like this:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=rp; ... :;0:0:0:0:

Not having Sundered Motion is a problem, however the slow from Immolating Grasp might cover the survivability problem. You could use Ancestral Inheritance vs. SH and other physicals (though the slow from IG might be more valuable vs melee).

covenn

Post#7 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Master rune of fury is light years better than the Zealot equivolent. I can't honestly remember if it the zealot version was changed to match the RP or not on live, I don't think the RP version was nerfed though.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Lileldys

Post#8 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:38 pm

covenn wrote:Master rune of fury is light years better than the Zealot equivolent. I can't honestly remember if it the zealot version was changed to match the RP or not on live, I don't think the RP version was nerfed though.
There is a difference. RP activates on any skill usage, the Zealots activates on any attack, including autoattacks/skills ect.
RP Rune is better for himself, and Zealot's is better for melee dps.

Ads
covenn

Post#9 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Lileldys wrote:
covenn wrote:Master rune of fury is light years better than the Zealot equivolent. I can't honestly remember if it the zealot version was changed to match the RP or not on live, I don't think the RP version was nerfed though.
There is a difference. RP activates on any skill usage, the Zealots activates on any attack, including autoattacks/skills ect.
RP Rune is better for himself, and Zealot's is better for melee dps.
Well yeah, of course there is a difference. That is the point I was making is that the poor zealots out there got the shaft compared to RPs.

My version on live helped not only myself manage AP when healing, but helped everyone else. 20% when activating any ability to regain 50 AP for myself AND group mates. Because of this I could either leave out AP regen items or the tactic (not both).

The zealot version only helps group mates that attack or him/her self when attacking. It is vastly worse than the RP version because it does not help the zealot at all when healing... and if a zealot is doing damage regularly enough for the ability to be useful, they should have rolled a different class.

This issue along with the cleanse types is part of why my RP and order in general was more powerful in live (and here).
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Khame

Post#10 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:45 am

He is awsome :) My hero :)