Recent Topics

Ads

warior prist dps

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
sasa

warior prist dps

Post#1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:36 am

Hi to all,i want to make a new char,but to be a dps,im not good at healing i know warior prist can be a dps and healer,and im not good at healing,so eny tips for this,and some good dps build?Remeber to be nice,im not good at this until y learn class,but only want to play him as dps...Thanks for eny answer,and sory for terible english,but you will understand it..Respect to all... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ads
PartizanRUS

Re: warior prist dps

Post#2 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:33 am

Warior Prist's dps is so abysmal, many think Wrath three to be a joke. Its good for nothing and atrocious.
Anyone can be good at healing, its not hard in tab target games.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

ThePollie
Banned

Re: warior prist dps

Post#3 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:27 pm

sasa wrote:Hi to all,i want to make a new char,but to be a dps,im not good at healing i know warior prist can be a dps and healer,and im not good at healing,so eny tips for this,and some good dps build?Remeber to be nice,im not good at this until y learn class,but only want to play him as dps...Thanks for eny answer,and sory for terible english,but you will understand it..Respect to all... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Play Grace, armour talismans on your gear, strength/spirit resist jewelry. Divine Fury/Fanaticism/Hastened Divinity, renown for 30/10 crit/parry. Get a Guard and assist any other DPS. As close as you'll get to being DPS.