Recent Topics

Ads

WE or DPS dok

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
andreyss

WE or DPS dok

Post#1 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:41 pm

So i narrowed my choices to WE or dps DOK, mainly i solo roam.This is how i played my choppa on live and had fun and now i want to try something new.
But 1st i would like to see a few iddeas what are the cons of each dps dok and WE when soloing around.
Please share some ideeas

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: WE or DPS dok

Post#2 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Dps dok better soloer. We relies on element of surprise vs many classes: if this is not actualised, you're ****. However u can go defensive parry spec later on for duels.

DoK can kill any class if well played due to good damage mixed with high survivability and heals. Just don't expect to kill anything as fast as a WE can.

andreyss

Post#3 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Dps dok better soloer. We relies on element of surprise vs many classes: if this is not actualised, you're ****. However u can go defensive parry spec later on for duels.

DoK can kill any class if well played due to good damage mixed with high survivability and heals. Just don't expect to kill anything as fast as a WE can.

should i go for torture for the 50% more dmg and heal debuff?

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:56 am

If you are R40/RR40 and are assisting another class who already has a heal debuff

The AOE detaunt is interchangeable. I would always get Devour Essence in any spec I use. The above spec is more Sacrifice-centric.

Torture spec - more focused on selfish DPS, with the heal debuff
Wracking Agony is a good finisher in later levels, and this will still keep devour essence. Good when your group needs a heal debuff, too. Stack crit!