Recent Topics

Ads

Chaos Roleplay Guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CzarRedwall

Chaos Roleplay Guild

Post#1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:53 am

Would anyone be interested in a Chaos specific RP guild? It would be a light / medium roleplay guild with a casual environment that is rp friendly. Players would be encouraged to roleplay. We'd have events, both pve and rvr, and possibly dm events if I find people willing to do some storytelling. The guild would be open to all Chaos affiliated members, it won't matter what god you choose. What's left now is a name and enough support to lift this off the ground.

I was thinking to keep the name simple. My ideas for a name so far:

The Ruinous Powers
Fist of Chaos
Hordes of Chaos
The Horde
Sons of Chaos

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: Chaos Roleplay Guild

Post#2 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Sounds amazing, great to see some roleplaying interest on Destro side! I wish you the best of luck with your guild :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Mrmassacre

Post#3 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

interested !very nice idea, im a very big warhammer literaric fan ^^contact in game ?

thenoobbomb

Post#4 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Hey!

I'm a huge fan of Warhammer Lore in general and especially Chaos, and while I don't have much experience playing WAR (only the endless demo version...) I'd definitely be interested in such a thing!

shaggyboomboom

Post#5 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:47 pm

I think something like "The Children of the Raven" would fit better with the in-game lore, as the chaos we play in the Raven Host, Tzeentch's horde. Nothing related to Khorne or Nurgle, they are arch-enemies with Tzeentch.

CzarRedwall

Post#6 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:48 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:I think something like "The Children of the Raven" would fit better with the in-game lore, as the chaos we play in the Raven Host, Tzeentch's horde. Nothing related to Khorne or Nurgle, they are arch-enemies with Tzeentch.

Really? That is a bummer! I planned on dying my Chosen's armor red and run around screaming

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

shaggyboomboom

Post#7 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:19 pm

CzarRedwall wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:I think something like "The Children of the Raven" would fit better with the in-game lore, as the chaos we play in the Raven Host, Tzeentch's horde. Nothing related to Khorne or Nurgle, they are arch-enemies with Tzeentch.

Really? That is a bummer! I planned on dying my Chosen's armor red and run around screaming

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Well, this is a game, and after all it's your decision how to want to play. it all depends really if you're looking for lite RP guild or a Tzeentch purist group...

Penril

Post#8 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Pretty sure there are Khorne/Nurgle (friendly) NPCs around IC and some WC's. You can always roleplay that this is Chaos Undivided.

Ads
CzarRedwall

Post#9 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Well, that is the great thing about roleplaying. You can roleplay anything you want! Chaos Undivided would be a good idea.

haaschnp

Post#10 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:48 pm

count me in