Recent Topics

Ads

Offline Manual?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
IneptCorpse

Offline Manual?

Post#1 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows of a manual (not in-game) that is available. My toons are getting to the point where I need to research the specialization skills etc before I continue to far and mess them up. I have a 14 Slayer and a 10 Choppa. Why those classes? Just because I think they are fun to tell the truth. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Ads
Olszewski

Re: Offline Manual?

Post#2 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:51 pm

dasset

Post#3 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:52 pm

You can always reset your masteries, which costs some silver/gold.
Renown mastery resetting is free.
Check out http://waronlinebuilder.org/# for trees & skills.
And if you want to know how to play certain classes, check out the race subforums. There should be plenty of information for you to look up, if not you can always ask specific questions there.
And there is always /advice ingame.
Navras INQUISITORS

monster

Post#4 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Unfortunately there aren't many sources of information as far as guides are concerned. The war hammer online wiki is still up, and I suggest to you and everyone to add to it what you can, when you can. What sort of information are you looking for? People are boundlessly insghtful on these forums and I'm sure they can answer your question.

IneptCorpse

Post#5 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Just haven't taken the time (I know I should but haven't) to do any research on well...anything other than hey look that's alive I should make it dead. lol Just been running the quests as I go at the moment. But getting enough skills etc now that I should take some time to build this Slayer (and the Choppa later) right. Will have to look at waronline when I get home...it is blocked here at work as well as the wiki.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:43 pm

This page has some really nice information. But it's german.
http://slombia.de/index.htm

IneptCorpse

Post#7 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:27 pm