Recent Topics

Ads

A BIG THANK U TO DEVELOPMENT

Let's talk about... everything else
wildboy789

A BIG THANK U TO DEVELOPMENT

Post#1 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:54 pm

thanks for working hard to get the servers back up, I just wanted to say I appreciate it, and I cant wait for pve dungeons and the future pvp sets 50-80... thank u

Ads
Revec

Re: A BIG THANK U TO DEVELOPMENT

Post#2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:46 pm

+1
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:27 am

+1.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Dresden
Banned

Post#4 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:39 am

Right about the chickens for sacrificing, real or rubber? i've been sacrificing rubber chickens on a regular basis for a while now but i feel a mass real-chicken slaughter would be a big mojo boost for the server coming back online.

I say we get a large pit and stack it full of crates of chickens and then pour in about 1/2 foot to 2/3 foot of gasoline and just lob in a lit roadflare, it WILL explode quite violently and it WILL create a terrible smell with all the burnt flesh and feathers but it WILL kill them all instantly and will definitely make the whole process MUCH quicker.

Plus if we all stand close enough we'll all get showered in chicken blood and i know some of you kinky delf types are into that sort of thing. ;)

Whaddya say? :D
Last edited by Dresden on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

CrazedHobo

Post#5 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:47 am

+1 Thank you Devs! Amazing to hear things might be back up soon. Gasoline chicken-blood orgy sounds good Dresden =P.

Alkarin2

Post#6 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 am

I just wish devs would open support forums... can't access my actual account, can't post in support, can't submit via 'contact us', can't log in after reseting pass, and can't message devs. Very worrying since its been so long without access :(

Natherul
Developer

Post#7 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:07 am

Alkarin2 wrote:I just wish devs would open support forums... can't access my actual account, can't post in support, can't submit via 'contact us', can't log in after reseting pass, and can't message devs. Very worrying since its been so long without access :(
best thing to do is to email a GM and we will look at it, no promises though :D

also on behalf of the team I thank all of you for the kind words!

mirtos

Post#8 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:32 am

wildboy789 wrote:thanks for working hard to get the servers back up, I just wanted to say I appreciate it, and I cant wait for pve dungeons and the future pvp sets 50-80... thank u

''Avithos'' The squishiest Sorc in the Server
''Mirtos'' Heals your :oops: for free

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#9 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:01 am

soon... SOON... SOON ALL YUR KEEPS ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!!

DESTRO!!!!!!!!! MAKE READY FOR THE WAAAGH!!!!!!!!!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Combi

Post#10 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:23 am

Dresden wrote:soon... SOON... SOON ALL YUR KEEPS ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!!

DESTRO!!!!!!!!! MAKE READY FOR THE WAAAGH!!!!!!!!!
SOON™
xrealmer