How to Witch elf-Help new player :3

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Darkloya

How to Witch elf-Help new player :3

Post#1 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Ok,i started playing as WE,but class is not easy,so i need a litle bit of help
What tactics should i use,rotations,what spec shoul i build,and in what situtation shoul i use abiliti called "Heart Rending toxin"
I want to kill healers,i hate healers :3
Name is Olis in the game btw,im lvl 19
Look! Order! Order! Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES, DA KOWARDZ! TEH FEWLZ!! We...We should take away their METAL BAWKSES!
Elfas-Chosen of Khorn

Ads
Darkloya

Re: How to Witch elf-Help new player :3

Post#2 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Rotation i was using
1.Shadow prowler
2.Vehement blade
3.Envenomed blade
4.Throat slitter
5.Agonized Wound x2
6.Reutless Assault
Healer heal himself,other players slow me and beat the living crap out of me :/
Look! Order! Order! Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES, DA KOWARDZ! TEH FEWLZ!! We...We should take away their METAL BAWKSES!
Elfas-Chosen of Khorn

wrayday

Post#3 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:15 am

We's have a damage curve when you are at the bottom of the tier everyone will trash you. When you get close to top of the tier you can reap. WE's can kill healers only when the healers panic. But if the healer is smart they can easily survive by waiting out the we's action points. So pick your targets wisely. A lot of people tend to try and run when you break stealth so the poison damage on movement is great because it adds to their panic.... but if they figure out your game and stand still your massive damage attack just did squat and you are about to run out of energy. Also look to lurk in places people don't expect you. In tor anrok for example I used to stealth over to enemy spawn and as the ran out of the zone not paying attention I would pounce.

Lastely don't go into a fight expecting heals. You are very far ahead and a glass cannon. That being said, if I were in a group in tor anrok and I wasn't getting healed I would drop group and go solo for more points. Win or lose, I won... it's the WE way

Jaycub

Post#4 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:58 am

WE isn't really an assassin, it's just a MDPS that trades charge and medium armor for stealth. You won't have the damage to overcome detaunt + outside help (CC from tanks or the healer them self, outside healing from other healers) and other cancerous **** like cleansing winds. And unless you are fighting a terribly undergeared/leveled healer you wont kill them before they can stand up from your KD/Silence.

You really need to find targets that are completely isolated which is pretty few and far between, otherwise you need to play it like a regular MDPS which means you need a guard and someone else assisting you or you assisting them. The problem with that is, melee train setups, and 3-2-1 groups benefit more from running the other MDPS classes because of the utility and consistency they bring.

Of all the classes in the game WE/WH is probably the hardest to play solo in environments like scenarios or skirmish type RvR. Ganking can be lucrative, but really you need high RR to pull it off since RD/CW + some crit is pretty much mandatory, as well as multiple heal/absorb pots, and flee + AP pots. Basically you gotta become cheese incarnate just to get a kill and escape the inevitable zerg that comes seconds after.

In scenarios if you have 2 healers in your party, I'd recommend just following around another DPS and assisting him. Always check the scoreboard when the SC starts and see if they are low on healers. If they have only one or 2 you can try and pressure them, even if you don't kill one that pressure can mean a lot as long as you are gonna feed the other team a free kill in doing so. Other thing to watch for is another WH/WE, you can stealth and kinda ghost in your backlines waiting for them to pop and get a free kill almost every time. Don't be afraid to ask for gaurd either.

Honestly tho, RDPS is so strong right now in pug situations and ORvR in general. I'd really recommend just playing RDPS till you find a guild that does 6 mans all the time before I'd touch any MDPS class.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Panzerkasper

Post#5 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 am

Darkloya wrote:Rotation i was using
1.Shadow prowler
2.Vehement blade
3.Envenomed blade
4.Throat slitter
5.Agonized Wound x2
6.Reutless Assault
Healer heal himself,other players slow me and beat the living crap out of me :/
So with lvl 20 you will get Enfeebling strike, you might want to use that most of the time as an opener. Forget Envenomed blade, work with AW or slice. Dont forget you can switch your kisses during stealth so if you go for a healer switch to kiss of death, every other class go for Kiss of Agony.
Ruthless assault is not the greatest finsiher because its a channel and thus prevents AAs and Ap regen.

You are only Lvl 19 now, so the class is relativly weak. Go get to lvl40 and then we can teach you the secret art of Ki-Kin-But.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

blaqwar

Post#6 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:23 pm

You guys are posting in a thread from August last year, giving advice to a person who by now has either quit playing or has leveled to 40. That's some dedication. :D

Thamor

Post#7 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 am

Help comes when asked and is it sometimes too late? ^^
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

Stalker21331

Post#8 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:21 pm

My old post,forgot acc passworld :D
Once known as Serbtard,proud defender of Serbtardia and all Serbtard in the realm,but while Serbtard was exploring Inevitable city,he stumble upon evil creature know only as GM,evil GM changed his identity,once mighty blackguard known as Serbtard is called Makhut now

Ads
sotora

Post#9 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Jaycub wrote:WE isn't really an assassin, it's just a MDPS that trades charge and medium armor for stealth. You won't have the damage to overcome detaunt + outside help (CC from tanks or the healer them self, outside healing from other healers) and other cancerous **** like cleansing winds. And unless you are fighting a terribly undergeared/leveled healer you wont kill them before they can stand up from your KD/Silence.

You really need to find targets that are completely isolated which is pretty few and far between, otherwise you need to play it like a regular MDPS which means you need a guard and someone else assisting you or you assisting them. The problem with that is, melee train setups, and 3-2-1 groups benefit more from running the other MDPS classes because of the utility and consistency they bring.

Of all the classes in the game WE/WH is probably the hardest to play solo in environments like scenarios or skirmish type RvR. Ganking can be lucrative, but really you need high RR to pull it off since RD/CW + some crit is pretty much mandatory, as well as multiple heal/absorb pots, and flee + AP pots. Basically you gotta become cheese incarnate just to get a kill and escape the inevitable zerg that comes seconds after.
Listen to Jaycub OP. He spreads true words.

Anyway - many people, including some veteran Warhammer players view WE/WH as assasins, but they are not. Not in a sense in which such stealth classes function in many other MMORPGs.

WE is a MDPS that got short stealth on CD, it pays heavy price for it by being incredibly squischy, light armored class, without charge and without melee snare. It has very good burst, but there are classes with better burst in game, including MDPS (i.e.WL).

Your stealth don't have any kind of speed boost, it quite short, has cooldown (30s), cast time that can be cast back/interrupted and an animation that is dead givaway of stealthing for several seconds. Good players includng healers when they will see you stealthing - they will be aware and ready for you.

Your one of few and best weapon is timing. You have to know where and when to engage and how to quickly disengage.

It is hard class to play well. Sure it can be quite easy to camp some spot, sitting hidden, and only engaging low lvl/inexperienced opponents to farm kills, but that is very unrewarding and boring gameplay imho.

In melee train you're in a worse spot, cause of your squischyness and lack of tools.

WE is VERY dependant on gear and expensive in gold. Not necesarily on absolute top talis or something, but double health and AP pots are a must especiall but not limited to solo/small scale roam. RD is a must and rumored nuking of RD, CW, etc will hurt / nerf WE. Same if armor pots will ever get nerfed or removed.

Bonus mastery points from RR ranks are being considered of being changed / removed and that will hurt WE quite a bit as well.

On a plus side, bikini murderer looks nice, lore behind it is interesting and playing WE can be very fun and rewarding. On a bad side - it can get very frustrating as well.

So : work on your timing, get good weapon, pots - both armor and strenght ones for buffs and double pots for health and AP. (pots from crafting and for medallions/emblems have SEPARATE cooldowns). Also try to experiment. Some builds work better against some classes and worse against others. Experiment, dont lock yourself down to 1 build you think it's best.

bichka

Post#10 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm

>Of all the classes in the game WE/WH is probably the hardest to play solo in environments like scenarios or skirmish type RvR.
On this server at current state - probably
On old servers - hardly disagree :), especially on NA guys which usually was on RVR fields without trivial blows specked. Too bad ping was too high.