[Sorc] Alternative tier 1 armour

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Earthpac

[Sorc] Alternative tier 1 armour

Post#1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:41 pm

So I found this concept art from which looks like its the sorc tier 1 armour sets, except the dudes wearing what looks like an alternative chest piece. It kind of looks like they had a completely different look in mind for the sorcerer when it was made, so I wouldn't be surprised if they never made it in game, but I thought I'd make this post on the off chance that they did.

Has anyone seen this chest piece in game?
Last edited by Earthpac on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
blaqwar

Re: [Sorc] Alternative tier 1 armour

Post#2 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:44 pm

It would definitely help if you attached a picture, there are a lot of different chest piece models for every career. There's several even in T1. :)

Earthpac

Post#3 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

blaqwar wrote:It would definitely help if you attached a picture, there are a lot of different chest piece models for every career. There's several even in T1. :)
Yeah sorry, I tried attaching files but it wouldn't work so I had to edit in the URL.

Earthpac

Post#4 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Torquemadra wrote:peek a boo male sorc robes are not in game
You mean to say these style of robes?

That sucks, I wanted to be a He-Man wizard.

blaqwar

Post#5 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:42 pm

It was bothering me that I couldn't remember the artist who designed that armor so I went and looked it up. It was Daarken, he does a lot of awesome stuff.

He has an article on his blog about working for Mythic with a lot of amazing artwork (some I've never seen before), check under the Dark Elves section where he explains that his male armor concept was shot down and he had to remake it into what it is now.

Earthpac

Post#6 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:17 am

blaqwar wrote:It was bothering me that I couldn't remember the artist who designed that armor so I went and looked it up. It was Daarken, he does a lot of awesome stuff.

He has an article on his blog about working for Mythic with a lot of amazing artwork (some I've never seen before), check under the Dark Elves section where he explains that his male armor concept was shot down and he had to remake it into what it is now.
Wow cheers for the source man. That sucks though, Sorcerers would've look so cool if they followed his concept! Like Doomfire Warlocks are cool as **** and look a lot like his early concept (or maybe the picture is the fan concept he's talking about?).

ademai

Post#7 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:45 am

You're not the only one to come across that artwork. I remember I spent an unseemly amount of time on DE PQ and quest looking for that armour once. Alas, as already pointed out, they never made it to the game :/

spikespiegel84

Post#8 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:04 am

Torquemadra wrote:peek a boo male sorc robes are not in game
Thank the dark gods

Ads