Recent Topics

Ads

ohai der

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reyk

ohai der

Post#1 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:13 am

Hello guys. Just wanted to stop in and say how much that the work the "devs" are doing is appreciated. Having a lot of fun with this game once again. Happy hunting and will be seeing you on the battlefield!
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer" - Bruce Lee

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: ohai der

Post#2 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:00 am

Welcome.

Tklees

Post#3 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:43 am

Reyk wrote:Image
Hello guys. Just wanted to stop in and say how much that the work the "devs" are doing is appreciated. Having a lot of fun with this game once again. Happy hunting and will be seeing you on the battlefield!
Nice blacklist quote.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Reyk

Post#4 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:05 am

[/quote]
Nice blacklist quote.[/quote]
Not too sure what your insinuating but there was no foul intentions from me I can assure you.
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer" - Bruce Lee

Telen
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:20 am

Reyk wrote: Not too sure what your insinuating but there was no foul intentions from me I can assure you.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer
James Spader says it in Blacklist

Reyk

Post#6 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:54 am

Telen wrote:
Reyk wrote: Not too sure what your insinuating but there was no foul intentions from me I can assure you.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer
James Spader says it in Blacklist
LOL, I had know Idea what you meant. I don't really watch much tv and had no idea that there was a show called blacklist. I do apologize for coming off a bit brash, I totally took that the wrong way.