Recent Topics

Ads

Rewards per bag always the same?!?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
tiarna

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#21 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:11 am

ok, then because i have a different point of view from you, i go play moba.. lol

i repeat, u speak of people time investments, for sure u have lot of time to spend :) , but not all have ur time to play in his life, then wake up and ponder that you arent the only that play this game, and if someone post his point of view in "Suggestion" forum, it's not for have your approvation, you are a player like all the other.. think what you prefer, doesnt matter.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: Rewards per bag always the same?!?

Post#22 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 am

tiarna wrote:ok, then because i have a different point of view from you, i go play moba.. lol

i repeat, u speak of people time investments, for sure u have lot of time to spend :) , but not all have ur time to play in his life, then wake up and ponder that you arent the only that play this game, and if someone post his point of view in "Suggestion" forum, it's not for have your approvation, you are a player like all the other.. think what you prefer, doesnt matter.
I have a wife, child and full time job and at best only play about 2-3 hours a day.......
Alea iacta est