Recent Topics

Ads

So glad I found your website!!!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
veruka1973

So glad I found your website!!!

Post#1 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Tiffany from Missouri. I started warhammer from launch and loved it, I was so sad when they announced they were taking it down, towards the end I didn't play as much as I did in previous years, mostly due to the lack of new content, but I still enjoyed playing every now and then, I didn't keep up with the news on what was going on with it I just assumed they were being really slow with updates and content....then it went offline.

I looked for awhile hoping someone would pick it up and start a server for it or maybe another company would buy it and get it going again, after a little looking it didn't look too promising so I forgot about it for awhile and went back to playing world of warcraft, I have played wow since 2006 so I am just about burned out on it and was really thinking a lot about warhammer recently and googled it again hoping to find a server and Yay! I found you guys.

I am currently downloading the files and hopefully (fingers crossed) setting it up to play won't be too complicated and I can be online shortly.

So glad this server exists, thank you so much!

Ads
skywalker

Re: So glad I found your website!!!

Post#2 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Welcome - Waaagh

veruka1973

Post#3 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Thanks :) Almost done downloading the 2nd part of the game....it's taking longer than I expected can't wait to play!

unburnt

Post#4 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:41 pm

welcome :) if you have any trouble with setting up the game just ask and someone will help.

Dana
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Welcome :) see you ingame
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

veruka1973

Post#6 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:22 pm

I got it all going lastnight around midnight so I didn't play for long, I had to tweak my graphics card settings just for the game. Everything was too jagged at first so I set a profile just for warhammer and turned AA and AF up to x16 and it looks nice and smooth now. I'll probably make a ton of alts before I decide on what class I am going to stick with, generally I play a healer in any g ame but not sure this time I am too excited to pick just one!