Recent Topics

Ads

scs premade

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
peterthepan3

Re: scs premade

Post#41 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Well in all honesty, if you are queuing for all as a pug then: a) you have no right to moan about what happens - particularly if you know there are premades queuing on the other side; b) (arguably) part of the problem, as queuing solo for all scenarios when competent & grouped opposition is online severely reduces your realm's chances of winning. Not to say good tanks/healers can't contribute (and I believe you are a SM).

In regards to not much interest in playing in groups? I would say there lacks incentives, rather than interest. You can get the same rewards from playing as a solo rambo 9 times out of 10, and faster pops....win-win!

Ads
michela89

Post#42 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Do Non-Pug scenarios even start if there is none queued as a group now that I think about it?

I wonder if it's entirely possible to end up in any of the non-pug scenarios as 2 teams made of pugs?

I do agree that one shouldn't whine about being stomped by a premade if he isn't in the pug scenario. And that's why I do queue all and why I mentioned I do.
Also because like a questioned above, sometimes it just feel like a pug scenario anyway, I am not even sure there are premades/duos in there sometimes.

Gothkid1972

Post#43 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 pm Well in all honesty, if you are queuing for all as a pug then: a) you have no right to moan about what happens - particularly if you know there are premades queuing on the other side; b) (arguably) part of the problem, as queuing solo for all scenarios when competent & grouped opposition is online severely reduces your realm's chances of winning. Not to say good tanks/healers can't contribute (and I believe you are a SM).

In regards to not much interest in playing in groups? I would say there lacks incentives, rather than interest. You can get the same rewards from playing as a solo rambo 9 times out of 10, and faster pops....win-win!
Or you could do what other MMO's do, not allow pre-mades and pugs in the same scenario's...etc.

michela89

Post#44 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Gothkid1972 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 pm Well in all honesty, if you are queuing for all as a pug then: a) you have no right to moan about what happens - particularly if you know there are premades queuing on the other side; b) (arguably) part of the problem, as queuing solo for all scenarios when competent & grouped opposition is online severely reduces your realm's chances of winning. Not to say good tanks/healers can't contribute (and I believe you are a SM).

Or you could do what other MMO's do, not allow pre-mades and pugs in the same scenario's...etc.
I wish. Some do some other don't. in WoW for an example you actually meet whole Russian teams in battlegrounds.

that's why the pug scenarios is actually a good addition to the server compared to Live war.

peterthepan3

Post#45 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Gothkid1972 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm

There is a Pug SC that does exactly that. Unless you are seriously telling me that 2 grouped people in the same SC = a premade...

Fallenkezef

Post#46 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:32 pm

The issue is server pop. We don't have the numbers for a proper seperation of pug and premade.

I que for all at first, if it's clear there are pug farmers I then just que the pug sc.

The other night Zetg where in full pug-hunt with a WL/Melee SW team backed with pocket healers so I just ran the pug sc.

It's not rocket science.
Alea iacta est

michela89

Post#47 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:32 pm The issue is server pop. We don't have the numbers for a proper seperation of pug and premade.

I que for all at first, if it's clear there are pug farmers I then just que the pug sc.

The other night Zetg where in full pug-hunt with a WL/Melee SW team backed with pocket healers so I just ran the pug sc.

It's not rocket science.

this is why I asked how does it work

michela89 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 pm Do Non-Pug scenarios even start if there is none queued as a group now that I think about it?

I wonder if it's possible to end up in any of the non-pug-only scenarios as 2 teams made of pugs?

basically it's soloers enabling premades.

Fallenkezef

Post#48 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:46 pm

michela89 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:43 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:32 pm The issue is server pop. We don't have the numbers for a proper seperation of pug and premade.

It's not rocket science.

this is why I asked how does it work

michela89 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 pm Do Non-Pug scenarios even start if there is none queued as a group now that I think about it?

I wonder if it's possible to end up in any of the non-pug-only scenarios as 2 teams made of pugs?

basically it's soloers enabling premades.
Aye, these folks who demand premade only never understand that they would have massive wait times if not for the puggers they despise so much
Alea iacta est

Ads
iAleks

Post#49 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:57 pm

I'll just leave some screenshots in the last few days ..
Score:
destruction 37 (of them pure loss order 20. i mean sc were order kill 0-6ppl, destro kill much much more time)
order 18 (of them pure loss destruction 7)

What kind of battles are these? Destruction stay at the respawn and farm some bot's (khm-khm, i mean order). Why? Scene don't have balance..

What should be done? Nothing! If fix the player manager, then someone will start to lose, and decrease some cm....
For ppl who say after fix balance "so it will be, so it was" more time for scene start. You do it, try it, and only then you can say "so will"

What do I want to say by this? Nothing! All is well! Don't ban me please Player manager works well, the right side has the advantage, the bots(khm-khm, i mean other side) do not have the advantage. The "right" side can easy farm..

Google translate.
Paris Hilton WH85
Zannek Tchar WP~75
Peew Pew SW~70
Bigiest Boom Engineer~62

dansari

Post#50 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Legolas, put your ear to the earth. What do you hear?

Someone that needs to l2p
<Salt Factory>