Recent Topics

Ads

Scenarios idea.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
adamthelc

Re: Scenarios idea.

Post#11 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:50 am

zgolec wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 pm
adamthelc wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:14 am
zgolec wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:30 pm

There is shitton 40 players playing scs, so dont think it will be deserted.
I pick my chances in Obliterator with bolster vs Annihilator anytime.
Now get on annihilator and vs me in vanq/inv ^^ gl
You are greatly understating the difference between annihilator and obliterator. The difference between decimator and obliterator is already big. Decimator usually has better bonuses than annihilator though, so I am not sure that would be a huge difference.

But having said all of that, you wouldnt be getting rid of a annihilator vs endgame gear matchup. I dont think everyone hits 40 and has a full set of conq ready to put on.

If there were more people I would support a 31-39 Tier. There isnt though. And I stand by my opinion that putting 39s with 16s is a bad idea. Same with 20s, but a marginally smaller extent.
You are greatly understate bolster.
My kotbs was tougher on 20 lvl then on 35 cause of simple difference that bolster to 48 lvl does. If you know how bolster work and how to stack stats you can get realy tanky/or make great dps. |

p.s. I recently lvled my chosen, was 25 lvl after x2 event. I had full conq in bank since 34 or 35.... its not hard these days.
I'm not saying bolster is worthless. I can do pretty well on a 16 relative to the other people playing. But I am much stronger relative to myself at 29 in full decimator than I am at whatever level full obliterator. A WE gets a heal debuff proc on decimator, how is bolster going to give you that?

That's only part of it though, you are going to potentially have 3 tactics to 1, better abilities, way better tactics and think of the mastery difference between a 39 and a 16.

I have leveled like 10 40s and never once had full conq at 40. Maybe thats because I level through scenarios and not RvR, but this is a thread about scenarios.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:27 am

How to get full conq with rank 34 or 35? Bags only drop at 40/41+ and you won't make solo kills as tank in noteable numbers to get random currency drops.
Dying is no option.

BeautfulToad

Post#13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:17 pm

I think tweaking tiers is not a terrible idea, but it would have to be marginal. I agree that the top tier and bottom are the most important, but maybe increasing the size of T1 by 1-4 lvls would make 16-20 a bit less grindy (but the difference in items between lvel 17 and level 11 is pretty vast too.

zgolec

Post#14 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:27 am How to get full conq with rank 34 or 35? Bags only drop at 40/41+ and you won't make solo kills as tank in noteable numbers to get random currency drops.
Pt up with proper people ;) Turn some vanq med for 5x conq. I had 58rr on 40 while i lvled 3 last lvls on pq just to hit 40...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Sulorie

Post#15 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:49 am

zgolec wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:27 am How to get full conq with rank 34 or 35? Bags only drop at 40/41+ and you won't make solo kills as tank in noteable numbers to get random currency drops.
Pt up with proper people ;) Turn some vanq med for 5x conq. I had 58rr on 40 while i lvled 3 last lvls on pq just to hit 40...
Yeah, almost guessed it but this isn't working for the general player base, as they have no regular premades to feed them currency. :)
Dying is no option.