Recent Topics

Ads

I dream of a RoR where....

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

I dream of a RoR where....

Post#1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:22 pm

I dream of a RoR where you can easily find 6-men for SCs
I dream of a RoR where you can easily find people for Dungeons daily, not only DPS
I dream of a RoR where people there is less whining, complaining and bad suggestions related to mechanics, balance and how RvR works
I dream of a RoR where, if you log in and want to do some PQs, to find people easily for that
I dream of a RoR where everybody is friendly with everybody
I dream of a RoR where you can go in dungeons with the same people over and over again.
I dream of a RoR where people are dedicated to stuff like SCs, RvR, PQs and dungeons.
I dream of a RoR where everybody is happy helping you when you are in need of something.
I dream of a RoR where players are enjoining content, are eager to find more about the lore and seek teammates in order to embark on awesome adventures in this vast and beautiful setting
I dream of a RoR where WB leader are communicating with eachother and are working together building tactics and strategies to beat the opposing faction
I dream of a RoR where Tanks, healers and DPS team up in duos, trios and even 6-mens and work together in SCs, Dungeons, RvR and PQs.....

When this all are happening please wake me up from my coma. If this from above are not happening, please let me struggle, scream in agony finding people and even let me rest in peace.

Tibdum

Ads
Alfa1986

Re: I dream of a RoR where....

Post#2 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:31 pm

There is no harm in dreaming)
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Haskr

Post#3 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:54 pm

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Agree with a lot of those points, except the 'everyone is friendly' part: not a fan of living in some forced Carebear Utopian server - especially in a PvP game.

H0tYand3r3

Post#5 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:08 pm

I dream of an ror where people actually push at the end of a countdown
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

TiberiusD

Post#6 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:18 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 pm Agree with a lot of those points, except the 'everyone is friendly' part: not a fan of living in some forced Carebear Utopian server - especially in a PvP game.
I was referring to that type of people who can say "thanks", "please", "welcome" and "good luck". I have seen 10 maximum in more than a year of playing

zulnam

Post#7 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:00 pm

That’s weird.

I usually dream way freakier stuff. And breasts
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Wiede

Post#8 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:13 pm

I dream of a RoR where everybody is friendly with everybody

LOL, actually thinking about skipping RoR, cause the comm is cancerous dipshit...

Agree with a lot of those points, except the 'everyone is friendly' part: not a fan of living in some forced Carebear Utopian server - especially in a PvP game.
I think he's not talking about friendship between factions...

Ads
wonshot

Post#9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:21 pm

I dream of a server where DPS know their routations (hint hint engineers)
I dream of a server where people strive to better themselves and improve
I dream of a server where organized guilds stop blobbing up playing for a halffinished campaign
I dream of a server where pugs get run over, and instead of logging out think "how can I stop this and get organized!
I dream of a server where all classes have a place in warbands, just as they would in 6v6 and pve.

I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one
Bombling 92BW
Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP

Gombling 85MSH - Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 83Sorc - Destroling 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara

Martok

Post#10 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:58 pm

I dreee-eam of Jeanie she's a light brown hare...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...