Recent Topics

Ads

Issue with one of my characters...

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Pinetheis

Issue with one of my characters...

Post#1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:05 pm

One of my characters is naked, his bags are completely empty, and the skill sare all gone from the UI. About 5 seconds after loading in I get the death screen, even though I'm standing in Altdorf. If I try to move the 10 minute timer restarts, if I hit the respawn button I am moved to the healer, and the death screen goes away and I'm still naked, etc.

This happens every time I log in with this character, and it appears to be the only one of my characters that has this issue. I sent an in-game ticket, but was directed to come here for help instead. The character is a lvl 36 KotBS named Kephart, if that info is necessary.

Please help. :lol:

Ads
thefryinallofus

Re: Issue with one of my characters...

Post#2 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Did you accept any drinks from strangers?
Maybe your character has developed a drug habit that you are unaware of? :D
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Sarnai

Post#3 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:00 am

Pinetheis wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:05 pm One of my characters is naked, his bags are completely empty, and the skill sare all gone from the UI. About 5 seconds after loading in I get the death screen, even though I'm standing in Altdorf. If I try to move the 10 minute timer restarts, if I hit the respawn button I am moved to the healer, and the death screen goes away and I'm still naked, etc.

This happens every time I log in with this character, and it appears to be the only one of my characters that has this issue. I sent an in-game ticket, but was directed to come here for help instead. The character is a lvl 36 KotBS named Kephart, if that info is necessary.

Please help. :lol:
I have no help to offer but what an absolutely insanely hilarious bug. Hope you get a fix soon!
WH looking for gunbad left

Pinetheis

Post#4 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:17 pm

After getting zero help what so ever from anyone I gave up and deleted the character.

Kinda shitty, in game support just kept telling me to come to the forums. forums provided nothing. Oh well.