Recent Topics

Ads

Stalwart Soulstones from ranked

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
hriam123

Stalwart Soulstones from ranked

Post#1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:16 am

We can buy them for ranked emblembs but still need jewels from pve to insert?

Ads
space44

Re: Stalwart Soulstones from ranked

Post#2 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:26 am

whats the point of BB/BE and C&T if stalwart soulstones are obtainable through PvP. Stalwart Soulstones is the only thing keeping people doing dungeons/PvE.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

wonshot

Post#3 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:33 am

While this is just a guess based on how the devs previous have responed it will be something like "dont skip content"

When you have served your time in pve land, obtained your wards and influence rewards the replayability is still gonna be helping others, or grinding the weekly reset Soulstone for the talisman in the sentinal ring.

To some it seemed like a chore getting it done weekly, and this is an alternative. Personally i would probably still just speedrun a 50-60minut C+T weekly quest and not use ranked tokens. But for those who dont have contacts or absoulte despice pve for some reason, this is a way to still get them involved into Pve for the one time rewards and not having to revisit it after the wards/inf.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Pandastyle

Post#4 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:37 am

hriam123 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:16 am We can buy them for ranked emblembs but still need jewels from pve to insert?
to answer your question: yes.
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

hriam123

Post#5 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:58 am

i dont understand why BIS jewels obtained only from PvE in PvP focused game...

scatterthewinds

Post#6 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:29 am

space44 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:26 am whats the point of BB/BE and C&T if stalwart soulstones are obtainable through PvP. Stalwart Soulstones is the only thing keeping people doing dungeons/PvE.
To get the jewel.

space44

Post#7 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:50 am

hriam123 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:58 am i dont understand why BIS jewels obtained only from PvE in PvP focused game...
not pvp focused
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Twohandernoob

Post#8 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:35 am

The dueling arena is woefully underused content.

Maybe for people who don't like dueling for some reason, as a way of getting them involved, we can make the lost vale entry wards predicated on winning 75 duels in the land of the dead.

Ads
Mez

Post#9 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:02 pm

hriam123 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:16 am We can buy them for ranked emblembs but still need jewels from pve to insert?
1st MMO?
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

lyncher12

Post#10 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:55 pm

now we just need the ability to buy the jewel with ranked emblems and it will be perfect